Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 11-23-2011, 03:10 AM   #31
medvedev
Connoisseur
medvedev can teach chickens to fly.medvedev can teach chickens to fly.medvedev can teach chickens to fly.medvedev can teach chickens to fly.medvedev can teach chickens to fly.medvedev can teach chickens to fly.medvedev can teach chickens to fly.medvedev can teach chickens to fly.medvedev can teach chickens to fly.medvedev can teach chickens to fly.medvedev can teach chickens to fly.

Device: Onyx Boox M92
Exclamation Delay in Shipping M92

The date of shipping Onyx Boox M92 is delayed:
Quote:
The expected ship-out date was November 24, 2011. Due to Delays by Onyx International in shipping, the new release date is now December 8th. We apologize about the delay.
medvedev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 04:39 AM   #32
edwin1001
Banned
edwin1001 began at the beginning.

Device: Pocketbook Pro 903, Apple iPad, Pocketbook Pro 603, Hanvon B10
Hopefully they arrive in Europe before Christmas.
edwin1001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-14-2011, 11:16 AM   #33
Schmitti
Enthusiast
Schmitti began at the beginning.

No chance. It has been delayed again: now shipping at the end of 2011, it seems.

See here ("end of this year"): https://www.onyx-boox.com/store/onyx-boox/onyx-boox-m92

Last edited by Schmitti; 12-14-2011 at 11:28 AM.
Schmitti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 08:39 AM   #34
Booxtor
Booxtor
Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: a lot of..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schmitti View Post
No chance. It has been delayed again: now shipping at the end of 2011, it seems.

See here ("end of this year"): https://www.onyx-boox.com/store/onyx-boox/onyx-boox-m92
I've just got a message from Onyx:

"...We are pleased to inform you 100 pcs M92 will be sent by UPS tomorrow, the tracking no. will be informed you once available..."

At least 100 preorderers from www.ereader-store.de
could get their "Hercules" just before christmas
So hurry up!
Next delivery expected in the middle/end of January 2012 and if the USD/EUR ratio decreases I can't promise we will still offer the initial prices.

Last edited by Booxtor; 12-15-2011 at 08:41 AM.
Booxtor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 09:10 AM   #35
vsh1ft
vsh1ft began at the beginning.

Device: Onyx M92
I can`t find any rewievs about this shop on the internet... Otherwise I would place an order right now...

Last edited by vsh1ft; 12-15-2011 at 09:14 AM.
vsh1ft is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-15-2011, 09:16 AM   #36
Schmitti
Enthusiast
Schmitti began at the beginning.

Booxtor, lucky you. When did you order? I placed mine on 27 October.
Schmitti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 12:03 PM   #37
Booxtor
Booxtor
Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vsh1ft View Post
I can`t find any rewievs about this shop on the internet... Otherwise I would place an order right now...
EREADER-STORE is a product of merging of POCKETGOODS.de and POCKETBOOK-SHOP.de.

There are thousands of customers, who already bought their readers from this stores (a lot of them are here in forum). So don't hesitate and then you can place a review and your experience with this shop here or somewhere .
Old 12-15-2011, 12:24 PM   #38
headbam
headbam began at the beginning.

Hi there,

@Booxtor: I just placed my order. Did i understand you correctly that i will be part of the 100 lucky people being delivered before christmas?
headbam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 01:25 PM   #39
Beryll Snyder
Banned
Beryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbit

Device: Nook classic, PB 903, Onyx M92
Quote:
Originally Posted by Booxtor View Post
I've just got a message from Onyx:

"...We are pleased to inform you 100 pcs M92 will be sent by UPS tomorrow, the tracking no. will be informed you once available..."

At least 100 preorderers from www.ereader-store.de
could get their "Hercules" just before christmas
So hurry up!
Next delivery expected in the middle/end of January 2012 and if the USD/EUR ratio decreases I can't promise we will still offer the initial prices.
I do not want to spoil the happy feelings,but without knowledge of the origin country of shipment - this info seems to be somewhat limited ...
Given this timeline: I wonder how many people still waiting for their PB912 will jump the boat ...
Beryll Snyder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 02:33 PM   #40
Backi
Connoisseur
Backi has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityBacki has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityBacki has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityBacki has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityBacki has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityBacki has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityBacki has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityBacki has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityBacki has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityBacki has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityBacki has become a pillar of the MobileRead community

Device: PB912 Matt White
@Booxtor: How can I find out, whether I'm among this 100 preorderers? Can I figure it out from the order number?
Backi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 03:01 PM   #41
mSSM
Connoisseur? Addict!
mSSM plays well with othersmSSM plays well with othersmSSM plays well with othersmSSM plays well with othersmSSM plays well with othersmSSM plays well with othersmSSM plays well with othersmSSM plays well with othersmSSM plays well with othersmSSM plays well with othersmSSM plays well with others

Booxtor:
I am really tempted to order one of those M92! Are there still capacities among the preorders, or is the first batch already sold out? Also, what is the likelyhood to receive the device before year's end?

Also, who is going to handle repairs, returns, etc? Will you guys take care of that? I am simply asking because of the bad experience people had with the M90, so I am a bit cautious those things.
mSSM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 07:18 AM   #42
Booxtor
Booxtor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Backi View Post
@Booxtor: How can I find out, whether I'm among this 100 preorderers? Can I figure it out from the order number?
Hi,

the origin country of shipment is Germany
http://ereader-store.de/en/content/1-shipping

And Yes, You will be under first 100 m92 orderers.
As soon as the 100 units are in stock or are sold, we will change the status of availability so you can see where you are. I think you have still approx. a week to order your m92
Old 12-16-2011, 08:27 AM   #43
vsh1ft
vsh1ft began at the beginning.

Could you post here when the M92 will be in Germany?
vsh1ft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 03:52 PM   #44
Backi
Connoisseur
Backi has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityBacki has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityBacki has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityBacki has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityBacki has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityBacki has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityBacki has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityBacki has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityBacki has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityBacki has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityBacki has become a pillar of the MobileRead community

Device: PB912 Matt White
Quote:
Originally Posted by Booxtor View Post
Hi,

the origin country of shipment is Germany
http://ereader-store.de/en/content/1-shipping

And Yes, You will be under first 100 m92 orderers.
As soon as the 100 units are in stock or are sold, we will change the status of availability so you can see where you are. I think you have still approx. a week to order your m92
I've done it before.
Backi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 12:39 PM   #45
headbam
headbam began at the beginning.

Delivery of the M92

Hi there,

@Booxtor: Are there any news about the delivery of the M92? I think i am among the first 100 preorderers and just wanted to know if the delivery before christmas is still possible .
headbam is offline   Reply With Quote