Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 09-06-2010, 11:21 AM   #46
NickSpalding
Addict
NickSpalding ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickSpalding ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickSpalding ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickSpalding ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickSpalding ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickSpalding ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickSpalding ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickSpalding ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickSpalding ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickSpalding ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickSpalding ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
The half price at Smashwords coupon is still valid: CZ27B
NickSpalding is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 10:29 AM   #47
NickSpalding
Addict
NickSpalding ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickSpalding ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickSpalding ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickSpalding ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickSpalding ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickSpalding ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickSpalding ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickSpalding ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickSpalding ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickSpalding ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickSpalding ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

had a lovely email from a reader today about the book:

Hi Nick,

I just wanted to let you know I just left the chair in your office!

I absolutely loved your book! I was asked by my husband three nights in a row to leave the bedroom or stop reading because I was laughing so hysterically. I was hoping to read it in one sitting (I felt it was the least I could do). But after chasing a 2 & 4 year old around all day I found I was too tired to read. I am hoping there will be a sequel of some sort!

I look forward to reading your next book!

Thank you for the laughs.

Thought it was very nice of the woman to send it

Book is $1.78 at Amazon and $1.99 at Smashwords
Old 09-23-2010, 02:33 PM   #48
jamesread
Banned
jamesread began at the beginning.

Device: none
I am posting in this thread.

Last edited by jamesread; 09-23-2010 at 02:34 PM. Reason: Deleted 1,000,000,000 profanities.
jamesread is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2010, 06:54 AM   #49
ardeegee
Maratus speciosus butt
ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-350
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesread View Post
I am posting in this thread.
I am not posting in this thread.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dgmgub8mHw
ardeegee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2010, 10:52 AM   #50
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
jamesread has been banned due to his continued profanity, harassment and PM'd obscenities to Members.

Back on track, please.

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 10:55 AM   #51
NickSpalding
Addict

and what a naughty boy he was too...

apparently a member of the boards masquerading under the name of jamesread. I won't mention who of course...they know who they are.

Anyway...please buy Life With No Breaks, I have seventeen children to feed*

* children may be entirely fictional.
Old 10-03-2010, 10:53 AM   #52
NickSpalding
Addict

There's a great new review of Life... With No Breaks at All-Review.co.uk:

http://www.all-review.co.uk/featured-book

Take a look

Last edited by NickSpalding; 10-03-2010 at 11:20 AM.
Old 10-09-2010, 07:05 AM   #53
NickSpalding
Addict

PRICE REDUCED TO 99C AND 86P THROUGHOUT OCTOBER!

Seven 5-star reviews at Amazon and 4.6 stars at Smashwords.
Old 10-09-2010, 07:17 AM   #54
neilmarr
neilmarr
neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony
http://www.all-review.co.uk/featured-book

Terrific review, Nick. Well deserved. Cheers. Neil
neilmarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 04:35 AM   #55
Logseman
Orisa
Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Poke 5
So you did it, Mr. Spalding. Yours is the first book I ever buy online. I'll make sure to give you feedback on it.
Logseman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 09:38 AM   #56
NickSpalding
Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logseman View Post
So you did it, Mr. Spalding. Yours is the first book I ever buy online. I'll make sure to give you feedback on it.
I'm pleased to have taken your online book buying virginity Hope you enjoy the book and I'll look forward to seeing what you think.
Old 10-18-2010, 12:16 PM   #57
NickSpalding
Addict

Life... With No Breaks is now only 99 cents at Amazon US and is discounted to 69p at Amazon UK, with 5 star reviews at both sites.

It's also currently near the top 100 in total Kindle Downloads at Amazon UK, number 3 in humour books...
Old 10-18-2010, 01:49 PM   #58
Logseman
Orisa
Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Poke 5
Im already through 2/3 of the book, and I must say I'm very pleased. You've managed to do something very enviable, which is building a story with many layers. While you still have your head up your arse (something inevitable if you are the protagonist and you're telling us your life) it is worth mentioning that it is a book which can be read perfectly in a long sitting as well as in short ones. This is important to me since as of lately I tend to read in short commutings and school breaks. Your book is perfect for that: if I have time, I give it a long sitting and I can appreciate the evolution of your character (you). If I have less time, I can still read 10 pages of an anecdote and laugh with it.

So far I'm very pleased with it, and I recommend it specially for the kind of people who read in short streaks. I'm looking forward to seeing more of your work.
Logseman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 11:37 AM   #59
NickSpalding
Addict

Glad you like it I try to extricate my head from my arse for at least 10 minutes every hour these days.

It's doing pretty well over at Amazon UK at the moment...currently #78th most popular download across the whole store. This may cause my head to go even further up my arse, unfortunately.
Old 10-25-2010, 10:59 AM   #60
NickSpalding
Addict

If you're one of the many people who have bought Life… With No Breaks and kept it in and around the top 100 total UK Kindle book downloads for the past week, I just want to extend a BIG THANK YOU.

Haven't picked up a copy yet? Want to see why they all bought it, and read the only book on the Kindle that features a cross-eyed stripper, public defecation, a baby possessed by an alien overlord and killer hedgehogs*?

Click on the links below in my signature.

You'll love it…or your money back!**

Nick

£1.74 / $2.76

Last edited by NickSpalding; 02-11-2011 at 07:03 AM.