Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 04-13-2011, 10:41 AM   #1
MelissaFoster:-)
Author and lover of life
MelissaFoster:-) began at the beginning.

Device: none
CHASING AMANDA and MEGAN'S WAY

Hello all. I'm an author and a little late in the game of spreading the word about my ebooks rather than paperbacks. Thank you for offering this thread.

Here's a bit about my books and where theyr'e available. Thanks for checking them out!

CHASING AMANDA, released 4/12/11 Solstice Publishing
purchase: SOLSTICE
Coming this month to Amazon

Nine years ago, Molly Tanner witnessed a young girl’s abduction in the busy city of Philadelphia, shifting her occasional clairvoyance into overdrive. Two days later, the girl’s body was found, and Molly’s life fell apart. Consumed by guilt for not acting upon her visions, and on the brink of losing her family, Molly escaped the torturous reminders in the city, fleeing to the safety of the close-knit rural community of Boyds, Maryland.

Molly’s life is back on track, her son has begun college, and she and her husband have finally rekindled their relationship. Their fresh start is shattered when a seven-year-old girl disappears from a local park near Molly’s home. Unable to turn her back on another child and troubled by memories of the past, Molly sets out to find her, jeopardizing the marriage she’d fought so hard to hold together. While unearthing clues and struggling to decipher her visions, Molly discovers another side of Boyds, where the residents--and the land itself--hold potentially lethal secrets, and exposes another side of her husband, one that threatens to tear them apart.

MEGAN'S WAY, July 2009, Outskirts Press
Purchase: AMAZON
What would you give up for the people you love?

When Megan Taylor, a single mother and artist, receives the shocking news that her cancer has returned, she'll be faced with the most difficult decision she's ever had to make. She'll endure an emotional journey, questioning her own moral and ethical values, and the decisions she'd made long ago. The love she has for her daughter, Olivia, and her closest friends, will be stretched and frayed.

Meanwhile, fourteen-year-old Olivia's world is falling apart right before her eyes, and there's nothing she can do about it. She finds herself acting in ways she cannot even begin to understand. When her internal struggles turn to dangerous behavior, her life will hang in the balance.

Megan's closest friends are caught in a tangled web of deceit. Each must figure out how, and if, they can expose their secrets, or forever be haunted by their pasts.
MelissaFoster:-) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 01:53 PM   #2
MelissaFoster:-)
Author and lover of life
MelissaFoster:-) began at the beginning.

Device: none
Just reduced on Kindle!!

With the world turning to ebooks, and the economy still hovering just below acceptable, I've decided to make my books more affordable for our Kindle users.

Now Kindle users can enjoy Megan's Way for only $1.99 and Chasing Amanda for $2.99. Talk about a great gift! Just in time for Mother's Day.

Please feel free to pass the savings along to friends and family.

Thank you for the support, and, as always, I am happy to chat with readers about either of my books, the writing process, or publishing. Just drop me an email to chat with you or your book club!

Enjoy!
MelissaFoster:-) is offline   Reply With Quote