Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 12-14-2010, 03:48 AM   #1
Dodge
Sparks fly off my pages!
Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Talking The Drake Eldorado Series

UPDATED 03/17/11 FOR YOUR EYES

Hi all - I have my new book covers along with my edited interiors. I really like the covers. They bring the stories to their full potential as far as covers go. So the series is growing. Both Book 1, Distortion, and Book 2, Agenda, are now available.

The books were uploaded a few days ago and are currently available on Amazon, B&N, and Smashwords. They will be available at other online venues in the very near future.

Distortion is only $0.99 (eBook), $14.95 (paperback/autographed)
Agenda is only $2.99 (eBook), $14.95 (paperback/autographed)

I have included mini-excerpts on my site and the first chapter for each book is available to read on the site as well.

I am currently working on Book 3, Origin

Thanks for checking the books out. I really enjoy writing them! If you decide to read any of them please be kind enough to leave a review on Amazon or where you bought it from. I currently have 3 readers who will leave reviews soon.

Oh... and if you need to interview an author... I'd really like to be interviewed to help promote the books. Probably a ton of authors out there clamoring for interviews. I'll get a step ladder and see if I can't stand out a bit

Last edited by Dodge; 03-17-2011 at 05:49 AM. Reason: New Title
Dodge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 01:20 AM   #2
Dodge
Sparks fly off my pages!
Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Looking for readers and reviews. Only 99¢ for the eBook, Distortion

Last edited by Dodge; 03-22-2011 at 09:24 PM.
Old 12-19-2010, 03:29 PM   #3
Dodge
Sparks fly off my pages!

UPDATE: So I had my site reviewed and others said I need more content. I added a LINKS page. I am limited to "content" due to what I am promoting... my book/s. So check it out and tell me what you think.

http://www.dodgewinston.com
Old 01-04-2011, 07:30 AM   #4
Dodge
Sparks fly off my pages!

Guess what? My book, Drake Eldorado - Distortion is now available on the Kindle through Amazon! And it's still under $1 That's right! It's under a buck for a vivid tale of a man coming to grips with not only his own addictions and the demons sent to challenge him but he must also simultaneously confront the hellish creatures who are weaving a web of darkness within our world.

How deep does the gorge go? You can't see botom until you get there. So take a leap into DISTORTION!

Get it HERE for under a dollar!

Last edited by Dodge; 01-05-2011 at 06:39 AM.
Old 01-06-2011, 05:58 AM   #5
Dodge
Sparks fly off my pages!

On my website I now have a FREE sample to read. So instead of going to another link visitors can check out my book right at my site. I placed the prologue up HERE for Distortion.

Please let me know what you think

Last edited by Dodge; 03-22-2011 at 09:25 PM.
Old 03-17-2011, 05:51 AM   #6
Dodge
Sparks fly off my pages!

TODAY 03/17/11

I added some banners to the site to make it appear more modern and up-to-date. Any input is appreciated.
Old 03-18-2011, 04:52 AM   #7
Dodge
Sparks fly off my pages!

The Drake Eldorado - Distortion cover

The Drake Eldorado - Agenda cover

Last edited by Dodge; 03-18-2011 at 04:57 AM.
Old 03-22-2011, 12:33 AM   #8
Dodge
Sparks fly off my pages!

I now have 3 legit reviews from people who actually read my first book, Distortion. YEAH!

Reviews Here
Old 03-23-2011, 07:17 PM   #9
Dodge
Sparks fly off my pages!

My books compared to movies/media

Distortion - Jacob's Ladder meets Hustler Magazine

Agenda - Apocalypto meets Salem's Lot
Old 03-27-2011, 07:45 PM   #10
Dodge
Sparks fly off my pages!

I created a YouTube channel. Why? Just to give fans another way to see another piece of me. Videos are always fun. And even though I don't have any personal vids loaded up yet there are some cool ones there that I "favorited" to my channel. The spectrum for vids is huge... lots of material there to become acquainted with.

So check it out if you get a chance. It's on my "bio" page - http://www.dodgewinston.com/bio/

Direct link - http://www.youtube.com/user/DodgeWinston
Old 04-18-2011, 02:58 AM   #11
Dodge
Sparks fly off my pages!

I got a new review by a book reviewer. On Amazon she gave me 3 out of 5 stars. So she's honest and I won't shy away from that. Some will really like it... some will think it's okay... and some will not like it. That's life. Here's a link of the review... it doesn't matter if I agree or not... it's her review. Check the book out for yourself and see what you think

http://robynbookreviews.blogspot.com/