Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 07-10-2009, 01:31 PM   #1
smp_iliad
Connoisseur
smp_iliad has learned how to read e-bookssmp_iliad has learned how to read e-bookssmp_iliad has learned how to read e-bookssmp_iliad has learned how to read e-bookssmp_iliad has learned how to read e-bookssmp_iliad has learned how to read e-bookssmp_iliad has learned how to read e-books

Device: KindleDX, iPhone3Gs
IRex DR1000s

I listed my used DR on Ebay. Please follow this link if you're interested.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=180380722270

I hate to sell this as it has been my favorite gadget...but the financial pressure to poor PHD student is too big.

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 05-23-2010 at 07:17 PM.
smp_iliad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2010, 12:31 PM   #2
manassan
manassan began at the beginning.

Device: iRex, kindle
I could not find it in eBay. Has it ended? If not, I like to buy it. I prefer paying for it via PayPal, if you accept it. Thanks.
manassan is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-23-2010, 01:19 PM   #3
pendragginp
Guru
pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Several
Manassan, possibly you didn't see - this post is from last summer -
pendragginp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2010, 07:17 PM   #4
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
I've marked "Ended" on this item due to the length of time and the fact that it was on ebay. It probably sold.

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote