Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 11-07-2014, 03:50 PM   #1
Bompa65
Connoisseur
Bompa65 is less competitive than you.Bompa65 is less competitive than you.Bompa65 is less competitive than you.Bompa65 is less competitive than you.Bompa65 is less competitive than you.Bompa65 is less competitive than you.Bompa65 is less competitive than you.Bompa65 is less competitive than you.Bompa65 is less competitive than you.Bompa65 is less competitive than you.Bompa65 is less competitive than you.

Device: Kobo Vox
Kobo Arc7 and Calibre SD Card

Hi all:
I recently replaced my Kobo Vox with a Kobo Arc 7.
I loaded some of my Calibre Library to my Arc via USB to the SD Card in my Arc, which I renamed arc7.

It will show all the books on the card while on the Arc.

I went today to add some more books,via Calibre and USB cable, to SD card, which worked fine and showed the books going onto the card.

A few minutes later I went to see just what all was on the sd card, by clicking on" Show what books are on Storage Card A". It is blank.

I then went to "Configure this Device" , "Change Scanned Folders" and then clicked on "SD Card " to check mark a filefolder. There are NO folders there!!!!

Any suggestions as to how to fix this problem PLease???

BTW I checked on Books on Device and Kobo User Manual shows up 69 times

Thanks to Kovid Goyal the problem was solved.
I had been doing a Quick Format to my SD card, when in fact I should have performed a Full Format.
After doing Full Format everything works as it should.
Thank You

Last edited by Bompa65; 11-09-2014 at 04:30 PM. Reason: Problem Solved
Bompa65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2014, 01:53 PM   #2
LadyKate
Fanatic
LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: android 4 (samsung tablet and asus tablet)
Could the ownership of the directory on the sd card be changed or damaged in some way?

I've occasionally had an sd card suddenly "corrupt" in weird ways and had to reformat it to use with windows again.
LadyKate is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert