Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 02-12-2012, 07:56 PM   #1
pmatch1104
Enthusiast
pmatch1104 began at the beginning.

Device: Nook
Opening RTF doc after converting to EPUB

My Windows 7 operating system crashed, and I had to reset to factory settings. After reinstalling Calibre and starting to reload all my personal Word.rtf documents, I noticed I can no longer open the rtf document after converting to EPUB. When I try to open a converted document, Calibre will only open in EPUB.

Is there a setting somewhere that will allow me to still open the Word.rtf file?

pmatch1104 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 08:44 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by pmatch1104 View Post

My Windows 7 operating system crashed, and I had to reset to factory settings. After reinstalling Calibre and starting to reload all my personal Word.rtf documents, I noticed I can no longer open the rtf document after converting to EPUB. When I try to open a converted document, Calibre will only open in EPUB.

Is there a setting somewhere that will allow me to still open the Word.rtf file?

Preferences: Behavior:
set the order and ticks for Use Internal Viewer
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert