Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 03-22-2012, 02:43 PM   #1111
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
What about the Girl with the Dragon Tattoo movie / 2nd movie for 50% off deal, wasn't that a SO???
You're right ...my bad. I totally glossed over that one.

Time to make amends and post the offer.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 02:54 PM   #1112
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

New Offer (claim by 24 Mar)
  • Buy "Girl w/ Dragon Tattoo" DVD & get 50% off another Mystery Film -- exp 24 Apr

This offer arrived yesterday and I totally didn't recognize it as an offer. It looked like an ad to me, so I didn't open it.

Thanks to AnemicOak for pointing it out.
Advert
Old 03-22-2012, 03:21 PM   #1113
copyrite
Wizard
copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ...lots! ;) mostly reading on a Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
New Offer (claim by 24 Mar)
  • Buy "Girl w/ Dragon Tattoo" DVD & get 50% off another Mystery Film -- exp 24 Apr
It looked like an ad to me, so I didn't open it.
Same here.

But, having just finished the series at breakneck speed, it's just the right time with the DVD release to pull out the ole credit card...
copyrite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 08:57 AM   #1114
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

New Offer (claim by 08 Apr)
  • Get one of 50 Humor Titles for $1 -- exp 08 May
Old 04-05-2012, 11:02 AM   #1115
Synamon
Lunatic
Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite and Keyboard, Kobo Aura, iPad mini, iPod Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
New Offer (claim by 08 Apr)
  • Get one of 50 Humor Titles for $1 -- exp 08 May
Here is a link to the books, in case anyone is deciding whether or not it's worth turning on wifi to download the special offer.
Synamon is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-05-2012, 11:22 AM   #1116
ApK
Award-Winning Participant
ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Is it possible to take advantage of this offer without having my Kindle actually in hand? Something on the Manage My Kindle site or something?
ApK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 11:26 AM   #1117
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Quote:
Originally Posted by ApK View Post
Is it possible to take advantage of this offer without having my Kindle actually in hand? Something on the Manage My Kindle site or something?
No; you need to claim the offer from your Kindle. Then an email will be sent to you with the promo code. From there, you no longer need your Kindle.
Old 04-05-2012, 01:51 PM   #1118
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synamon View Post
Here is a link to the books, in case anyone is deciding whether or not it's worth turning on wifi to download the special offer.
I grabbed the Wendy Holden book which is chiklit. It was the only one too.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 02:20 PM   #1119
DreamWriter
Books are brain food.
DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite · Fire HD6/HD8/HD10 · Galaxy Tab A7
I checked out the list of humor books. None of them are calling my name. I requested the special offer anyway and I have until May 8th to redeem the code, so I'll probably look again in a few weeks.
DreamWriter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 03:22 PM   #1120
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamWriter View Post
I checked out the list of humor books. None of them are calling my name. I requested the special offer anyway and I have until May 8th to redeem the code, so I'll probably look again in a few weeks.
Same. I went ahead and grabbed the offer just in case, but nothing jumped out at me.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 03:57 PM   #1121
ApK
Award-Winning Participant
ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
As my son will be getting the Fire for his birthday in a couple weeks, I will probably grab that Everything Book of kids stuff.
ApK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 04:00 PM   #1122
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Only one book looks interesting to me - Sixteen Satires (by Juvenal).

I do wish Amazon would improve its previews and start them at the beginning of the first chapter. It's a complete waste of time to preview introductory notes.

edit: I've decided to add this one to my TBR list. Since it's from Penguin, I won't buy it. Instead, I'll check it out from the library. When I'm ready for it, I'll borrow my son's Sony (only available in EPUB).

Last edited by tubemonkey; 04-05-2012 at 04:22 PM.
Old 04-05-2012, 04:15 PM   #1123
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
I got Bad Heir Day by Wendy Holden. It's a ChikLit Romance. It looks cute. I have her Beautiful People title back when Sourcebooks actually gave away freebies.

The offers have become non existent so I'm happy for this one.

It looks like in November when they did the same offer they only had one chiklit title back then too which I grabbed.

Let's hope the next book offer has better pickins'
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 06:10 PM   #1124
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

A friendly reminder that Amazon has other offers for Kindle books priced from free to $3.99:
Old 04-06-2012, 10:47 AM   #1125
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
I grabbed the Wendy Holden book which is chiklit. It was the only one too.
LOL! Already had that one. Grabbed The Funny Farm, which seems to be a very popular choice. I expect it to sell out quickly and drop from the list.
koland is offline   Reply With Quote