Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 05-25-2016, 11:27 AM   #571
madkiw
madkiw began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by djmgermanos View Post
Please I need a kobo Glo Image too?
Would very much appreciate a link to SD image too.
Thank you very much.
Old 05-25-2016, 07:34 PM   #572
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
PM sent.
Old 05-31-2016, 06:58 PM   #573
mlimb
mlimb began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinShort View Post
I sent you a private message with the link to my image of the Kobo Glo.
Hi I have seem to have done the same & need a new SD image if anyone has a link to one pls?
Old 05-31-2016, 08:15 PM   #574
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

PM sent.
Old 06-14-2016, 04:23 AM   #575
Rubber_Duck_NL
Rubber_Duck_NL began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo
@davidfor

The Glo of my wife is bricked. Do you still have an image for that? And is it possible to sent me a link to it?

many tanks in advance
Rubber_Duck_NL
Old 06-14-2016, 08:09 AM   #576
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 06-20-2016, 03:46 PM   #577
Semwize
Guru
Semwize ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Semwize ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Semwize ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Semwize ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Semwize ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Semwize ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Semwize ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Semwize ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Semwize ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Semwize ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Semwize ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo
ooops

Last edited by Semwize; 06-20-2016 at 03:50 PM.
Old 06-21-2016, 08:38 AM   #578
hippus
hippus began at the beginning.

Device: glo n613
Hi, my daughter's Glo reader seems dead - no response, just green/blue light blinking. Tried factory reset - no luck. SD card is not readable from Windows, so seems the next step is try this card or another with new SD image?
Can anyone share N 613 Glo SD image?
Thanks
Old 06-21-2016, 10:28 AM   #579
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

@hippus: Can you enable PMs in your profile so that I can send you the link.
Old 06-21-2016, 11:29 AM   #580
hippus

@davidfor
Thanks.
Though "visitor messages" option in my profile was set to "Everyone" and "Enable Visitor Messaging" on the other page was checked. I saved these pages, but not sure - is it correct place to enable PM? Can you send the message now?
Old 06-21-2016, 12:06 PM   #581
frostschutz
Linux User
frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/pro...do=editoptions the "private messaging" box [X] Enable Private Messaging. The options following that are for limiting who you may receive from so you shouldn't enable those...
Old 06-21-2016, 12:15 PM   #582
hippus

@frostschutz
Thanks for reply. Unfortunately there is nothing related to "private messaging" for me on that screen. All what I see under "Messaging & Notification" section is:
Receive Email
Default Thread Subscription Mode
Visitor Messaging
And nothing related in other sections as well.

I just registered on this forum today - should I join to some user group or do any other kind of member setup first?
Old 06-21-2016, 07:50 PM   #583
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

I have a "Private Messaging" section after the subscription mode section. I don't remember doing anything special to get it there.
Old 06-22-2016, 04:05 AM   #584
hippus

Well, this not works for me unfortunately. Could you please send the link to az.pskov at gmail.com ?
Thanks
Old 06-22-2016, 10:02 AM   #585
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

Email sent.
Closed Thread