Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 08-02-2016, 10:12 AM   #1
VishalPandey
VishalPandey began at the beginning.

Device: Ipad
Exclamation [FREE FOR 3 DAYS] "Success Code" Kindle FREE on 2, 3, 4 Aug 2016 ($9.99 Value)

Hello readers

This is a quick announcement of Free Promotion of "SUCCESS CODE" Kindle eBook on Amazon.

"Success Code - My Story of Discovering What Really Works in Life and Business" Amazon Kindle eBook is completely free for 3 days...

2, 3, 4 AUG 2016

14 years in the making, this book will demystify several myths about being successful and introduce a practical, reality-based program designed to shatter all hurdles and lead you to your dreams.

There are 24 positive reviews and its normal price is $9.99. I highly suggest grabbing a copy while it is free.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01CVNSFEG

-Vishal P.
VishalPandey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2016, 01:34 PM   #2
Cinisajoy
Just a Yellow Smiley.
Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4, K5, fire, kobo, galaxy
24 positive reviews and most of them call it a nice book. Odd word choice for a business book.
Though if you would like I can pick it up.
Matter of fact I think I will.
Do you have Walt Disney's permission to publish his story?
Do you have permission to reprint any of those success stories?
Did you get any of the original authors permission to print their ideas?
I see Stephen Covey, Jack Canfield and Mark Victor Hansen, author who's name I can't remember but took a seminar from, and Diana Wentworth.
I recognized every one of your chapters from something else I read.

Perhaps you are not aware of this but just because something is on the internet or in print does not give you the right to reprint it under your own name.
You are allowed to use a very small portion but you must give credit to the original creators.

So no dear sir, you do not want my review.

Last edited by Cinisajoy; 08-02-2016 at 01:53 PM.
Cinisajoy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
amazon, book, ebook, free, kindle