Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK

Notices

Old 03-17-2010, 05:19 PM   #1
wallyworld
wallyworld began at the beginning.

Device: Nook (?)
Industriell Covers available on-line 3/17

I don't even have my Nook yet (birthday gift....4/1) but ordered one of these covers today from all the feedback here.

Just a heads up and thank you to all who share so much info here...

(Just yesterday it was only available for pre-order....estimated 4/1)

Last edited by wallyworld; 03-17-2010 at 05:19 PM. Reason: added info
wallyworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 10:29 PM   #2
bthoven
Evangelist
bthoven will become famous soon enoughbthoven will become famous soon enoughbthoven will become famous soon enoughbthoven will become famous soon enoughbthoven will become famous soon enoughbthoven will become famous soon enough

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Anyone could kindly buy and ship it for me (Bangkok, Thailand)?

I already have the lovely green Tupper Quote cover; but this new one seems much more compact and clean due to the clip things.

I can pay via paypal.

Appreciate any offer.
bthoven is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-18-2010, 10:41 AM   #3
Schmots
Connoisseur
Schmots began at the beginning.

Device: nook, prs-505, iphone
I just ordered this one for myself. Seems to be the best style out there what with the clips and all.
Schmots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 11:07 AM   #4
Kypt
Connoisseur
Kypt began at the beginning.

Device: nook, Kindle 3
Yup, ordered one myself as well. Love the look. I really wanted one of those overun (sp? very nice leather ones) but couldn't get past the way the book gets attached to the cover. I like the clips better.
Kypt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2010, 12:09 PM   #5
bgalbrecht
Wizard
bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch, Kobo Glo HD, Kobo Clara HD, Kindle 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kypt View Post
Yup, ordered one myself as well. Love the look. I really wanted one of those overun (sp? very nice leather ones) but couldn't get past the way the book gets attached to the cover. I like the clips better.
Has yours shipped? I ordered one at the beginning of March, and I'll be upset if they're shipping new orders and waiting until April 1 to ship mine.
bgalbrecht is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-21-2010, 05:19 PM   #6
Kypt
Connoisseur

Nope, think mine said it would ship on the 4th or so
Old 03-22-2010, 01:48 PM   #7
Schmots
Connoisseur

.. I ordered on on the 17th and it shipped on the 18th.. it will be arriving today according to the ups site.
Old 03-22-2010, 08:11 PM   #8
bgalbrecht
Wizard
bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch, Kobo Glo HD, Kobo Clara HD, Kindle 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schmots View Post
.. I ordered on on the 17th and it shipped on the 18th.. it will be arriving today according to the ups site.
That should be mine! Send it here as soon as you get it!
bgalbrecht is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 10:07 PM   #9
Schmots
Connoisseur

It's here and it's really nice
Old 03-23-2010, 12:49 AM   #10
shadowmonk
shadowmonk began at the beginning.

Device: Nook
I'm torn between this and the Oberon covers. Does anyone know if the Oberon covers can be folded all the way back against the nook for easy reading or is the leather on it really stiff? If so, I think this is probably the best case to get.
shadowmonk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 12:14 PM   #11
Kypt
Connoisseur

I really wanted the Oberon covers just because they look soo damn nice, but I don't like the way they hold the nook. I don't like to see straps :/
Old 03-23-2010, 01:27 PM   #12
shadowmonk
shadowmonk began at the beginning.

Device: Nook
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowmonk View Post
I'm torn between this and the Oberon covers. Does anyone know if the Oberon covers can be folded all the way back against the nook for easy reading or is the leather on it really stiff? If so, I think this is probably the best case to get.
Actually I answered my own question by watching the video on their site! I kind of agree that the straps on the Oberon are a little on the ugly side and that's where the Industriell has the advantage...the Nook looks so nice in that case!
shadowmonk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 02:46 PM   #13
Schmots
Connoisseur

it fits well too, and the inside matarial is a good gripieness when you fold the cover back so you don't lose out on the nice texture grip that the nook has.
Old 03-23-2010, 06:41 PM   #14
wallyworld
wallyworld began at the beginning.

Device: Nook (?)
Ordered mine on the 17th and got it today.

I am very impressed....even better looking than I thought. The feel is much more leather-like than plastic...and I agree, when the cover is folded back it feels even better.

Also, it came with a "protective cover"....basically a fairly thick zip-lock back w/logo...not waterproof due to a hole below the seal.

Mark
wallyworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 10:33 PM   #15
bthoven
Evangelist
bthoven will become famous soon enoughbthoven will become famous soon enoughbthoven will become famous soon enoughbthoven will become famous soon enoughbthoven will become famous soon enoughbthoven will become famous soon enough

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
It seems out of stock again.

Anyone is kindly enough to order one for me and ship it to Bangkok, Thailand?

Thanks
bthoven is offline   Reply With Quote