Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 05-29-2012, 05:54 AM   #1
adrianwi
adrianwi began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Voyager - woo hoo!
Author list sorted by numbers?

I hope this isn't hijacking the thread for my first post, but I've just spent hours tidying up the authors in calibre and now when I look at the author categories I've just got a load of numbers and not the A-Z list I used to have before I started (see screenshot)

Help!
adrianwi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 06:03 AM   #2
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Welcome to Mobileread. You can't hijack a thread over a year old, but then again you shouldn't post to a thread that old either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adrianwi View Post
I hope this isn't hijacking the thread for my first post, but I've just spent hours tidying up the authors in calibre and now when I look at the author categories I've just got a load of numbers and not the A-Z list I used to have before I started (see screenshot)
Change the "Sort by" option at the bottom of the list from "sort by rating" to "sort by name."

Last edited by DoctorOhh; 05-29-2012 at 06:11 AM.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-29-2012, 06:12 AM   #3
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Moderator Notice
I moved the post to its own thread
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 12:34 PM   #4
adrianwi
adrianwi began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Voyager - woo hoo!
Sorry and thanks! All sorted now
adrianwi is offline   Reply With Quote