Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Fire

Notices

Old 11-04-2013, 11:13 PM   #1
Redders64
Redders64 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Kindle Fire

Newbie here so I hope this has not been covered before but with Xmas coming up I am thinking of upgrading to a Kindle Fire from my Kindle Paperwhite (which I love) but was wondering if the Fire looks like a paperwhite or an ipad when you read books on it. I would like to avoid the ipad glare if possible.

Thanks and love this website and forum
Redders64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 11:14 PM   #2
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
The Fire is an LCD screen similar to the iPad or any other tablet.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 04:33 AM   #3
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Please use the forums correctly. Kindle Fire questions belong in the Kindle Fire forum, to where I am now moving this.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote