Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Astak EZReader

Notices

Old 11-30-2009, 06:43 PM   #1
Robertb
Astak Director, Bus. Devl
Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO
Inventory running low!!

Dear All:

You know me enough to know I am honest when I warn of something. Right now we are starting to run very low on all EZ Reader Basic and all Pocket PRO. Right now we have them still. In ten days we may not have much color choice and may not have another shipment until the middle of the New Year at the earliest!

IF you want to be sure you get what you want... PLEASE do not wait! I hate disappointing anyone. This is not my first warning... I have told you that supplies are limited.

Please, please place your orders for Christmas presents soon. This is a real shortage and not imagined. We just started up 49 new retail stores with their inventory and they started with 550 plus.

Get what you want NOW please!!
Robertb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 08:43 PM   #2
Robertb
Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Please do not wait too long!!

Dear All:

The holidays are upon us and supplies are running low!!
Advert
Old 12-03-2009, 09:18 PM   #3
Robertb

Just to keep reminding everyone

Dear All:

I know SO many of you are already saying you will be getting your spouse or significant other or friend a Pocket PRO as they saw yours and love it! Please remember that Christmas is a feeding frensy and eBook Readers are the top Christmas Gift this year!!

Colors are starting to run low and we do not have many left. PLEASE place your order immediately!! My personal sadness is that this is real and some of you will be disappointed when we say we are OUT!!

If you live in the USA, we still have many "A Christmas Carol Gift Packs". The value is incredible and it is filled with numerous extras!! PLUS, you get a coupon from Books On Board that returns about $100 on the first ten eBooks purchased!! AND... we donate $15 per Pack to Second Harvest Food Bank!That Pack is at: www.astak.com/charity