Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 03-19-2011, 06:11 PM   #16
PamelaMary
Guru
PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Hi Stephanie - I went to your thread and your novel sounds intrieging. I love science fiction. Wishing you much success.

Pam
PamelaMary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2011, 01:50 AM   #17
GraceKrispy
It's Dr. Penguin now!
GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini, Samsung Note 3, Sony PRS-650 (rarely used now)
Those are lovely reviews- congrats!
GraceKrispy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2011, 03:04 PM   #18
Stephanie1981
Enthusiast
Stephanie1981 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stephanie1981 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stephanie1981 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stephanie1981 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stephanie1981 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stephanie1981 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stephanie1981 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stephanie1981 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stephanie1981 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stephanie1981 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stephanie1981 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle app
Quote:
Originally Posted by PamelaMary View Post
Wishing you much success.

Thanks!! To you, too!
Stephanie1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2011, 09:43 PM   #19
PamelaMary
Guru
PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Hi to GraceKrispy - I went to MotherLode - you are such a busy person, but I would love to have a review from you, so I will submit The Necromancer soon.

Best of luck to you with your new site. I understand 'banging the head on the wall' feeling.
Old 03-28-2011, 09:36 PM   #20
PamelaMary
Guru

Thank you Linda, for this recent review.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well researched, March 21, 2011
By Linda Shelton - See all my reviewsAmazon Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: The Necromancer (Kindle Edition)
Well researched, and well written. I thoroughly enjoyed reading The Necromancer, and learned more about several subjects. I love it when a book entertains me thoroughly and also teaches me something too. This book has all sorts of information about The Necromancer, magic, etc woven into the plot, and is set in Hawaii. What a wonderful setting to learn more about. The only problem with the book is - I finished it - and now I can not read it anymore - I am left wanting to read more of the authors work. It was one of the best books that I have read lately, and I read a lot.
Old 03-28-2011, 10:03 PM   #21
GraceKrispy
It's Dr. Penguin now!
GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini, Samsung Note 3, Sony PRS-650 (rarely used now)
Quote:
Originally Posted by PamelaMary View Post
Hi to GraceKrispy - I went to MotherLode - you are such a busy person, but I would love to have a review from you, so I will submit The Necromancer soon.

Best of luck to you with your new site. I understand 'banging the head on the wall' feeling.
I just saw this- thanks I put the automatic forward back to my current site for the time being. I am just not a tech person and it was driving me crazy!
GraceKrispy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 09:45 PM   #22
PamelaMary
Guru

Thanks GraceKrispy - Laugh every time I see your Avatar.

THE NECROMANCER was featured on ENT for bargain books!

Here's the link: http://ereadernewstoday.com/bargain-...mancer/674437/
Old 04-14-2011, 11:01 PM   #23
PamelaMary
Guru

My first UK review is a nice 5 star.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book!, 23 Mar 2011
By Black Rose (Wales) - See all my reviewsThis review is from: The Necromancer (Kindle Edition)

"I really enjoyed this book. It's a good mix of paranormal, romance and action/thriller. All the characters are likeable but my favourite was Michelle - her character developed throughout the book. It's a well-told story - I was totally engrossed, I wanted to know what would happen next.

I would recommend this book very highly! It was a captivating read that had me hooked right up to the last page."
Old 04-21-2011, 05:07 PM   #24
PamelaMary
Guru

THE NECROMANCER was featured on Kinderati. Interview is posted there about writing the novel.

http://www.kinderati.com/2011/04/pam...cromancer.html

Hope you'll take a look.
Pam
Old 04-28-2011, 10:35 AM   #25
PamelaMary
Guru

The Necromancer is featured on "Free Novel Books and Bargains"

http://www.freenovelbooks-and-bargai...m-richter.html

There is even a sample of the novel on the site. Pretty neat!
Old 05-05-2011, 07:03 PM   #26
PamelaMary
Guru

THE INDIE SPOTLIGHT did a feature on The Necromancer. A nice whole page about writing the novel and a sample of the first chapter. Click to see:

The Necromancer http://www.theindiespotlight.com/?p=5310
Old 05-12-2011, 08:46 PM   #27
PamelaMary
Guru

A 5 star review from novelist Everett Peacock

Magic in Paradise, April 24, 2011
Being from Honolulu myself, I really enjoyed the references to some of my old haunts in Necromancer. However, I never knew so much intrigue was going on!

The story takes tropical everyday and twists a nice dose of magic into it so convincingly you'll swear you've seen it yourself. The characters grow into personalities that showcase Ms. Richter's talent for infusing life into her story. They all move in their own directions, set loose by her words and pace.

Get this on the Kindle, take your sun hat to the beach and enjoy!

Aloha!

Old 05-21-2011, 09:58 PM   #28
PamelaMary
Guru

REVIEW FROM AMAZON

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended - Scary
By penf - See all my reviewsAmazon Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: The Necromancer (Kindle Edition)
This novel was much more than I thought when I got it. There's a nice taste of the Hawaiian culture. I especially enjoyed the changes you see in the main character, who longs to be a normal woman after a horrible attack. Her struggle is put to the ultimate test when she has to confront The Necromancer, Omar, near the end of the novel. I also liked the other characters: Omar, who is devilish, her best friend, and the Professor of the Occult. If there was a perfect man, it was Nakamura. I have to say I fell in love with him too.

All together it was a wonderful story. Scary but not gory or bloody. Highly recommended.
Old 05-29-2011, 10:14 AM   #29
PamelaMary
Guru

Nice 5 star review from Barns & Noble

geatdanemomDT
Great Read
"Enjoyed every moment reading this book. Kept me up until 5 am for 3 nights running. All the characters are well developed, the story moves so fast and smoothly there was no place to stop, nor did I want to. Looking forward to reading her other books."

Thanks to geatdanemom for the review.
Old 06-06-2011, 12:37 AM   #30
PamelaMary
Guru

THE NECROMANCER on Harry Potter Box

http://www.harrypotterbox.com/art.php?id=13712

This is so great I had to post it. The Necromancer on Harry Potter's site. I love being with Harry!

I think they liked the cover, because it's under the Art section, but they also have a author bio and the synopsis.