Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > iRex

Notices

Old 05-31-2010, 03:07 PM   #1
bebeto
bebeto began at the beginning.

Device: iliad 2nd
Unhappy delete mnt folder suddenly

hi
i worked with emelfm2 filemanager and suddenly delete mnt folder.
now every time i turn on my iliad i must set language of iliad and it dosent show
the contents of my internal memory or cf/mmc/usb.
please help me fix this problem.thanks
bebeto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 05:26 PM   #2
ericshliao
Guru
ericshliao will become famous soon enoughericshliao will become famous soon enoughericshliao will become famous soon enoughericshliao will become famous soon enoughericshliao will become famous soon enoughericshliao will become famous soon enough

Device: Dell X51v; iLiad v2
Never tried solving such problem. IMHO, The best way is to reflash your system.

If you don't want to do it for whatever reason, you can try the following option if you feel safe. Be warned. I can't guarantee anything safety. Do it on you own risk.
Re-create the structure of /mnt. The directory under /mnt are: "share", "free", "temp", "protected", "settings", "cf", "card", "net", "usb" and "ram". These directories are mount points of certain filesystems.
ericshliao is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert