Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 01-09-2014, 08:37 PM   #1
Pismire
Small God, also Turtle.
Pismire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pismire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pismire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pismire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pismire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pismire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pismire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pismire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pismire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pismire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pismire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Syncing Endnote library to tablet

Hello,

I am trying to work out how I can sync my Endnote library to my Android tablet. The library gets updated frequently, and I would love to be able to access an up-to-date version of it without having to manually update it.

Any thoughts on that? I was considering Dropbox, but that would require me moving my entire library into the dropbox folder, which seems like a bad way of doing it.

Thanks
pismire
Pismire is offline   Reply With Quote