Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 10-23-2011, 12:52 PM   #1
John Carroll
kookoo
John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Nook, LG4
A Collection of Stories for Demented Children - John H. Carroll

Hello again,

I have combined my first 5 Demented Children Stories into a collection.

Over at Smashwords, I'm running a Christmas sale on my Collections for Demented Children. Link in the first post at the top and you can get to book 2 from there.

Type in code AF69R at checkout to get Volume 1 at 50% off.
Type in code UC57C at checkout to get Volume 2 at 50% off.

The coupons are good until January 15, 2015.

Smashwords
Amazon
Print
B&N
Apple
Kobo

Five odd stories for children combined into one collection. Follow the tales of anti-heroes through misadventures and mishaps. Emo bunnies, zombies, rainbows, an unholy cow and sugar plum fairies share adventure across the pages. These stories are not for the sane of heart.

“The Emo Bunny that Should”

Emo the Bunny preferred gloomy days, walks over a cliff and misery. One day he discovers a conspiracy the likes of which no child would ever suspect!

“Zachary Zombie and the Lost Boy”

Zachary Zombie finds a lost boy in the forest and agrees to help getting the boy home. Things are bound to go wrong when they meet a magical stag, a pretty woman at the edge of a cliff, a party in the cemetery, and torch-wielding villagers along the way.

“Drippy the Peg-Legged Rainbow”

Rainbows have existed throughout the universe since shortly after its inception. All are beautiful, although many beings in the universe think them to be evil bearers of bad tidings and illness.

This is the story of one rainbow, neither ancient nor young . . .

“Unholy Cow”

Opal has never been trick-or-treating because her parents think Halloween is evil and candy is bad for children. Meanwhile an unholy cow by the name of Runyx has decided to change Opal’s life.

“Attack of the Sugar Plum Fairies”

The Sugar Plum Fairies are tired of dancing for nothing. The North Pole is freezing, they have to wear skimpy outfits and their tiny legs get worn out quickly. When the Elvin Labor Union formed, fairies were left out of any sort of fair bargaining agreement. The time has come for all of that to change.

Last edited by John Carroll; 12-14-2014 at 04:16 PM. Reason: cover, links and description
John Carroll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 10:44 AM   #2
John Carroll
kookoo
John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I got a wonderful surprise to stumble upon this blog review of my Demented Children Stories! http://www.readaraptor.co.uk/2012/01...medium=twitter
Old 04-02-2013, 01:19 AM   #3
John Carroll
kookoo

The Collection is now available in print. It's on sale at Amazon for 30% off at the moment, but I don't know why or for how long, so I'd be sure to get it right away if you're interested.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/1482719185
Old 04-04-2013, 12:15 PM   #4
mr_nihilism
Always been the caretaker
mr_nihilism ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr_nihilism ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr_nihilism ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr_nihilism ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr_nihilism ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr_nihilism ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr_nihilism ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr_nihilism ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr_nihilism ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr_nihilism ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr_nihilism ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura H2O, PW2
It's on my radar (list of books to read)

Thanks.
mr_nihilism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 09:54 AM   #5
John Carroll
kookoo

Excellent! I truly hope you enjoy it. I'm writing more in the series too. They've been doing well.
Old 12-14-2014, 03:37 PM   #6
John Carroll
kookoo

Hello,

Over at Smashwords, I'm running a Christmas sale on my Collections for Demented Children. Link in the first post at the top and you can get to book 2 from there.

Type in code AF69R at checkout to get Volume 1 at 50% off.
Type in code UC57C at checkout to get Volume 2 at 50% off.

The coupons are good until January 15, 2015.

Last edited by John Carroll; 12-14-2014 at 04:15 PM. Reason: wording

Tags
christmas, easter, emo bunny, halloween, rainbow