Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Fictionwise eBookwise

Notices

Old 01-15-2007, 10:30 AM   #1
Vaporware
Not here yet.
Vaporware began at the beginning.

Device: ETI-2 Ebook Reader
Ebookwise Dictionary

Anyone using their ebookwise as a dictionary? I recently went to their site and saw the new firmware and dictionary available. I gave it a test run and it's awesome. Breathes a whole new life into the device for me as a portable dictionary.

My girlfriend is an english-as-a-second-language person and she says she almost never looks up hard words for pleasure reading. It's no fun to have to get out of bed and track down the dictionary before you fall asleep. So I showed her this and a built in dictionary is a killer app for her.
Vaporware is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2007, 12:05 PM   #2
Jack B Nimble
Groupie
Jack B Nimble will become famous soon enoughJack B Nimble will become famous soon enoughJack B Nimble will become famous soon enoughJack B Nimble will become famous soon enoughJack B Nimble will become famous soon enoughJack B Nimble will become famous soon enough

Device: Tapwave Zodiac, eBookwise 1150
Yeah... that is a nice piece of work. Also, it fits into the interface quite well. I downloaded it not expecting much when I first got my unit, and it has been a favorite feature of mine. I have used it quite a bit in the series (forensic murder mysteries) I am reading at the moment.

Jack
Jack B Nimble is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert