Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK > Nook Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 08-04-2010, 12:44 PM   #1
mos
Addict
mos knows what time it ismos knows what time it ismos knows what time it ismos knows what time it ismos knows what time it ismos knows what time it ismos knows what time it ismos knows what time it ismos knows what time it ismos knows what time it ismos knows what time it is

Device: iphone 4, iPad, Nook softrooted
Arranging menu in new softroot 2.4.1 video

I just installed the new firmware version from the dev team and I love it!! These icons are realy something. They look awesome, at least for me.

I did a little tutorial video, how to customize the menu the way you'd like to have it. It is extremly easy in this version.

Customize the menu

Last edited by mos; 08-04-2010 at 12:46 PM.
mos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 03:29 PM   #2
Sylver
Addict
Sylver began at the beginning.

Device: The Nook, iPad
thanks for posting that. The only concern I have is the new "glass-like" looking of the icon, if it's outdoor under direct light, does the top part of the glass-look like of the icon still readable or washed out?
Sylver is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-04-2010, 04:19 PM   #3
mos
Addict
mos knows what time it ismos knows what time it ismos knows what time it ismos knows what time it ismos knows what time it ismos knows what time it ismos knows what time it ismos knows what time it ismos knows what time it ismos knows what time it ismos knows what time it is

Device: iphone 4, iPad, Nook softrooted
Well, here it is raining all day and the icons looked great. Gonna check that, if the sun ever comes out again

I think they will be readable just fine.
mos is offline   Reply With Quote