Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > Kindle Formats

Notices

Old 05-02-2009, 03:03 AM   #1
oct05
oct05 began at the beginning.

Device: HTC Touch HD
Question Open free ebook via C#

Hi @ll,

I'm new here, therefore if I've posted at the wrong place please move this post into the correct one, thanks.

Now, I want to open a free ebook with C# but I don't know how to get its content because I don't know about the mobipocket ebook format. Can someone help. Thanks in advance and sorry for my bad english.

Regards
oct05

oct05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 12:27 PM   #2
delphidb96
Wizard
delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: TWO Kindle 2s, one each Bookeen Cybook Gen3, Sony PRS-500, Axim X51V
Quote:
Originally Posted by oct05 View Post
Hi @ll,

I'm new here, therefore if I've posted at the wrong place please move this post into the correct one, thanks.

Now, I want to open a free ebook with C# but I don't know how to get its content because I don't know about the mobipocket ebook format. Can someone help. Thanks in advance and sorry for my bad english.

Regards
oct05

Do a Wiki search on Mobipocket. Also get yourself a copy of mobidedrm.py and study it.
delphidb96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert