Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 03-28-2009, 05:28 AM   #1
Fhj
Fhj began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-700
Thumbs up Hi from Norway

Hi all,

My first post, but I have been lurking around for a while. Since Im heading over to the US and plan to pick up a PRS-700 during my stay there, I found the time right to register.

I have been utilizing Pdas for reading since my first Cassiopeia 100 (i think it was), and have since then used laptops, smartphones, ipod touch and presently an iphone.

I have a lot of technical books that I carry with me when I travel, and most of these are in Pdf format, so I hope to cut down on my luggage quite a bit.

In Norway, the PRS series of readers have unfortunately not been releases as I guess we're too small of a market. There are other options, but I really love the touchscreen option, and the tendency Sony firmware has to get hacked.

Thanks for an excellent forum ladies and gentlemen.
Fhj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 05:35 AM   #2
Ea
Wizard
Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3|iPad air|iPhone 4S
Welcome onboard!
Ea is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-28-2009, 07:56 AM   #3
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Fhj and welcome to MobileRead. Like you, I started out reading on a PDA, in my case, an iPaq. But, once I got a Sony 505, I never looked back

Be sure and let us know when you get yours
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote