Notices

Old 12-09-2010, 09:57 PM   #16
erictoma
Banned
erictoma doesn't littererictoma doesn't litter

Device: None
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfCrash View Post
Instead of explaining your false "advices" to newbies here, you are trying to create a polemic hum

Why you try to cover amazon big flaws ?
erictoma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 10:06 PM   #17
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by erictoma View Post
Instead of explaining your false "advices" to newbies here, you are trying to create a polemic hum

Erictoma, you definitely fit the description of a troll.

Don't you dare accuse us of giving false advice to newbies.

This board is based on giving the best advice we can to those who ask for it.
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-09-2010, 10:14 PM   #18
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Oh my god, get a grip here! No one is being forced to buy a Kindle. There is no one who needs to be 'saved' from Amazon's 'big flaws'. There is no vast conspiracy to trick you into buying a Kindle. How about this:

Buy whatever you want to.
Hype whatever you want to.
Go ahead and diss whatever you want to, even.

But for the love of god, stop pretending you're looking out for the 'newbies'. You're trolling, plain and simple. And except for this instance of getting me to rise to the bait... you suck at it.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 10:27 PM   #19
Pushka
Wizard
Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle, Ipad, Iphone, Nexus and PPW
Quote:
If Prof Crash is an Amazon rep, it is kinda weird she only registered in July this year. Even I have been around almost a year longer.

Man you and diap have some serious Kudos going on there!

Last edited by Pushka; 12-09-2010 at 10:34 PM. Reason: she she she
Pushka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 10:31 PM   #20
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle1, Kindle DX Graphite, K3 3G, IPad 3, PW2
I knew I should have left the picture up that showed my boobs...
ProfCrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-09-2010, 10:33 PM   #21
Pushka
Wizard
Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
I knew I should have left the picture up that showed my boobs...
I have the same problem too..... But my boobs have never been on show.
Old 12-09-2010, 10:36 PM   #22
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Well, mine where covered by the wedding dress but it was a snug fit. (winks)
Old 12-10-2010, 12:19 AM   #23
Pushka
Wizard

Quote:
Well, mine where covered by the wedding dress but it was a snug fit. (winks)
Ah, is that why your karma is through the roof?
Old 12-10-2010, 12:30 AM   #24
erictoma
Banned
erictoma doesn't littererictoma doesn't litter

Device: None
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pushka View Post
Ah, is that why your karma is through the roof?
My Karma is very low I don't know why .
erictoma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 12:34 AM   #25
Pushka
Wizard

Quote:
Karma is a funny thing. If you happen to post something that really grabs people, then karma goes through the roof. But not always. Very unpredictable sometimes. But dissing people who have loads of karma doesnt really get you too far. They have that karma for a reason.
Old 12-10-2010, 01:19 AM   #26
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress
kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Olympic Peninsula on the OTHER Washington! (the big green clean one on the west coast!)
Device: Kindle, the original! Times Two! and gifting an International Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pushka View Post
Karma is a funny thing. If you happen to post something that really grabs people, then karma goes through the roof. But not always. Very unpredictable sometimes. But dissing people who have loads of karma doesnt really get you too far. They have that karma for a reason.
indeed
kindlekitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 08:39 AM   #27
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast

Quote:
I tend to find that posting information people find helpful and posting in the lounge. People enjoy a good chuckle and relaxing.

There is more to this community then e-books which some folks miss out on. When you do post about e-books, posting information that is correct helps.

And yes posting pictures that show off certain body parts in a tasteful manner seems to help.

This is a snarky but respectful site. People can agree to disagree in a manner that is informative, helpful, and positive.