Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 12-25-2011, 04:49 PM   #1
dtanis
Enthusiast
dtanis has much to be proud ofdtanis has much to be proud ofdtanis has much to be proud ofdtanis has much to be proud ofdtanis has much to be proud ofdtanis has much to be proud ofdtanis has much to be proud ofdtanis has much to be proud ofdtanis has much to be proud ofdtanis has much to be proud ofdtanis has much to be proud of

Device: PocketBook Pro 912
Screen PocketBook lost contrast when battery went low

Hello everybody,

Got a question. Last night I played crosspix pro (drains battery quick) on my PocketBook till the battery ran out. I recharged the device during the night and went on playing crosspix pro again today. But an hour from now I stopped the game and wanted to continue again but I saw that the contrast of the screen had became bad. The level of grey shades were almost gone (almost only dark grey and white was left) and everything was brighter. Also the ghost effect was really worse. I saw that the battery was almost empty again, so I thought it was battery and I think I'm right because when I charged it for 5 minutes, the normal contrast became back again, but the device still hasn't got it normal contrast back. Does anybody had this experience yet? I will recharge it tonight and I'll hope the contrast problem will be gone then. I'll keep you informed.
dtanis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 03:15 AM   #2
Hekse-Mie
Boekenwurm
Hekse-Mie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hekse-Mie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hekse-Mie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hekse-Mie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hekse-Mie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hekse-Mie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hekse-Mie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hekse-Mie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hekse-Mie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hekse-Mie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hekse-Mie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook 623, 903 & 603, 360+, Sony 600, Irex Iliad
When the battery was low, I had a low contrast too, but no terrible ghost effect. I did a full recharge, so I didn't expierence the other problems.
Hekse-Mie is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-26-2011, 09:02 AM   #3
skydive
Addict
skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.

Device: Pocketbook 902 Ver 2.1.3, Virgin Nook STR & Rooted Nook Color CM7
Happens to me when I use pocketnews app, or read CHM file. I noticed also about the battery low a low contrast. Some time what it work is to power off and on

BUt that is not supposed to work like that
Quote:
Originally Posted by dtanis View Post
Hello everybody,

Got a question. Last night I played crosspix pro (drains battery quick) on my PocketBook till the battery ran out. I recharged the device during the night and went on playing crosspix pro again today. But an hour from now I stopped the game and wanted to continue again but I saw that the contrast of the screen had became bad. The level of grey shades were almost gone (almost only dark grey and white was left) and everything was brighter. Also the ghost effect was really worse. I saw that the battery was almost empty again, so I thought it was battery and I think I'm right because when I charged it for 5 minutes, the normal contrast became back again, but the device still hasn't got it normal contrast back. Does anybody had this experience yet? I will recharge it tonight and I'll hope the contrast problem will be gone then. I'll keep you informed.
skydive is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
903, battery, contrast, screen