Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 10-24-2011, 11:14 AM   #1
peaceridge
Guru
peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura1, Nexus7.2, Galaxy Tab A 8.4, Ipad Air & Mini 6
Nook Color $150; 16gb sdhc with C7 root $25

I have just purchased a Sony Tablet, so have decided to sell my Nook Color (and the toys that come with it). Good condition - gently used. I have had a screen protector on it since day one. The original software is still on the Nook Color - I'll remove the sd card and it will be as from the factory (plus B&N updates) - if you don't want to purchase the sd card.

Nook Color: $150. Has a Square Trade Warranty to Jan 2013 - I'm not totally sure how the transfer to new owner works, but I think it is for repair, but not exchange for new.

16gb Sandisk Micro sdhc card with the CM7 rooting software on it: $25

Industrial Easel Cover - SOLD
Oberon red dragon cover - SOLD

I have 100% on ebay (peaceridge-half) and have sold an Irex on this forum.

I will split the paypal and shipping fees. COUS only.

Thanks for looking.

Lyn

Last edited by peaceridge; 12-07-2011 at 01:53 PM. Reason: NC sold
peaceridge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 02:49 PM   #2
Brownskins
Fascinated Reader
Brownskins began at the beginning.

Device: K3, K4, Iliad IRex, Voyage, Nook Classic and Sony Daily Edition
To Peaceridge

Hey - I am interested in both your industriell easel and oberon cover for the NC. I checked your ebay site but noted no items for sale. Have you already sold them?
Brownskins is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-16-2011, 03:01 PM   #3
peaceridge
Guru
peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura1, Nexus7.2, Galaxy Tab A 8.4, Ipad Air & Mini 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brownskins View Post
Hey - I am interested in both your industriell easel and oberon cover for the NC. I checked your ebay site but noted no items for sale. Have you already sold them?
I was called out of town and never got around to it. Both are still available.
peaceridge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 03:03 PM   #4
Brownskins
Fascinated Reader

Thanks for replying. I PM'ed you. Please reply details through there. Thanks.
Old 11-22-2011, 11:02 AM   #5
Brownskins
Fascinated Reader

I purchased the covers and everything went well. Thanks!
Advert