Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 07-18-2022, 07:25 PM   #61
jkrzok
Connoisseur
jkrzok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jkrzok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jkrzok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jkrzok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jkrzok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jkrzok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jkrzok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jkrzok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jkrzok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jkrzok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jkrzok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD, Aura One, Voyage, Oasis 1 & 2, Many others getting dusty.
I asked the seller on the US Amazon site. He said that there are four coming. They still aren't listed on Amazon's site.

I figure I'll wait until I can get a reader and cover at the same time.
jkrzok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2022, 07:31 PM   #62
MultiKoopa
MultiKoopa began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Oasis Gen 10 (2019)
....man I'm dumb didn't think to ask the seller lol thanks
MultiKoopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-18-2022, 07:33 PM   #63
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
The delivery dates for the PocketBook Eras at Amazon are constantly changing. Now the delivery date for the Silver ($199) version has dropped back four days (from July 25th to the 29th) and the Copper ($249) version has dropped back just one day (from July 29th to the 30th). Previously the delivery date was near the end of August for both. So who knows. But I'm guessing somewhere near the beginning of August.
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2022, 10:50 PM   #64
cellaris
Addict
cellaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cellaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cellaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cellaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cellaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cellaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cellaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cellaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cellaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cellaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cellaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Kobo, PocketBook, Tolino, Bookeen, Onyx Boox, Boyue.
It is now officially on sale in Europe. I ordered it from PocketBook Germany and, as mentioned, the price is 180 €, cover included (applying a 10% promo code).
cellaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2022, 11:44 PM   #65
MultiKoopa
MultiKoopa began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Oasis Gen 10 (2019)
Quote:
Originally Posted by cellaris View Post
It is now officially on sale in Europe. I ordered it from PocketBook Germany and, as mentioned, the price is 180 €, cover included (applying a 10% promo code).
what is this promo code, btw? Might as well try to apply it on the international store for US when the cover goes on sale at some point.
MultiKoopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-19-2022, 12:02 AM   #66
cellaris
Addict
cellaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cellaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cellaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cellaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cellaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cellaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cellaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cellaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cellaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cellaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cellaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MultiKoopa View Post
what is this promo code, btw? Might as well try to apply it on the international store for US when the cover goes on sale at some point.
In PocketBook Germany there are 2 discount options: subscribing to a PocketBook newsletter or entering a code provided by a well-known e-reader website (Papierlos lessen). I don't know if the first option applies elsewhere.
Old 07-19-2022, 01:19 AM   #67
tomsem
Grand Sorcerer
tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 15PM, Kindle Scribe, iPad mini 6, PocketBook InkPad Color 3
I just ordered one (Aug 1 delivery, it is said).
tomsem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2022, 03:51 AM   #68
Cyfranek
Groupie
Cyfranek juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseCyfranek juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseCyfranek juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseCyfranek juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseCyfranek juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseCyfranek juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseCyfranek juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseCyfranek juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseCyfranek juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseCyfranek juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseCyfranek juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exercise

Device: PocketBok Era, Kindle Oasis 3, Bookeen Diva HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcentros View Post
The delivery dates for the PocketBook Eras at Amazon are constantly changing.
PocketBook Era is already available in Poland now. I was able to order official case as well: http://cyfranek.booklikes.com/post/5...ra-w-sprzedazy
Cyfranek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2022, 05:15 AM   #69
trekk
Terraner
trekk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trekk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trekk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trekk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trekk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trekk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trekk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trekk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trekk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trekk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trekk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra, Aura One, Kindle Oasis 1 & 2 ...
I just received a confirmation that the device will arrive tomorrow or the day after tomorrow. I have ordered the device plus cover for 180 EUR. Now all is in the hands of DHL
trekk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2022, 05:44 AM   #70
rantanplan
Guru
rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite (2021), Boox Note Air 2+, Kobo Clara 2E, Tolino Vision 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by trekk View Post
I just received a confirmation that the device will arrive tomorrow or the day after tomorrow. I have ordered the device plus cover for 180 EUR. Now all is in the hands of DHL
Apparently, the 16 GB variant ships earlier than the 64 GB variant because I ordered at 8:25am and didn't receive a shipping confirmation yet
rantanplan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2022, 06:03 AM   #71
trekk
Terraner
trekk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trekk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trekk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trekk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trekk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trekk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trekk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trekk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trekk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trekk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trekk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I have seen on amazon.com and other websites that the 64 GB variant will be delivered a few days later than the 16 GB variant. But most of these delivery dates have been placeholders, so who knows?

I keep my fingers crossed that you don't have to wait any longer than me.
Old 07-19-2022, 06:17 AM   #72
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Sounds good. I'm looking forward to an extremely thorough review.
Old 07-19-2022, 06:23 AM   #73
rcentros
eReader Wrangler

Quote:
I have seen on amazon.com and other websites that the 64 GB variant will be delivered a few days later than the 16 GB variant. But most of these delivery dates have been placeholders, so who knows?
I was looking to see if the U.S. Amazon had any cases yet and I found they had a cover shown in the "by with" section.

They suggested buying the PocketBook Era with a Kobo Libra 2 and 6" PocketBook Origami cover. I have no idea how the three were supposed to go together.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	amazon?.png
Views:	611
Size:	107.4 KB
ID:	195142  
Old 07-19-2022, 06:39 AM   #74
trekk
Terraner

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcentros View Post
I was looking to see if the U.S. Amazon had any cases yet and I found they had a cover shown in the "by with" section.

They suggested buying the PocketBook Era with a Kobo Libra 2 and 6" PocketBook Origami cover. I have no idea how the three were supposed to go together.
No one will ever really understand Amazon's algorithm.
Old 07-19-2022, 09:28 AM   #75
cellaris
Addict

Papierlos Lessen has just published his review. At first glance I see two negative aspects: the horizontal gradient in the illumination and the battery life.

https://papierlos-lesen.de/testberic...ook-era-70733/