Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 10-29-2010, 10:08 AM   #1
williemeikle
Are the stars right yet?
williemeikle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.williemeikle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.williemeikle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.williemeikle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.williemeikle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.williemeikle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.williemeikle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.williemeikle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.williemeikle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.williemeikle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.williemeikle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Abominable - a cryptozoological story - 99c

Nobody knows exactly what happened on the last ascent of Mallory and Irvine in 1924. The heights of the tallest mountain have kept their secret. Until now.

A 9000 word short story, only 99c

http://www.amazon.com/Abominable-ebook/dp/B0049P226W

williemeikle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 11:25 AM   #2
stuartneild
Connoisseur
stuartneild with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitstuartneild with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitstuartneild with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitstuartneild with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitstuartneild with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitstuartneild with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitstuartneild with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitstuartneild with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitstuartneild with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitstuartneild with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitstuartneild with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbit

Device: kindle
A class story.
stuartneild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 11:50 AM   #3
williemeikle
Are the stars right yet?
williemeikle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.williemeikle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.williemeikle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.williemeikle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.williemeikle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.williemeikle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.williemeikle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.williemeikle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.williemeikle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.williemeikle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.williemeikle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Abominable is exceeding all expectations and is selling hundreds of copies: my first successful short story upload.

It's also picking up good reviews. My guess is that the cover, which is stunning, is getting a lot of interest in the first case, then the story, which I think is a strong one, is hooking people. Whatever it is, I can't complain.
Old 11-26-2010, 12:00 PM   #4
Manley Peterson
Author of Bloated Goat
Manley Peterson rocks like Gibraltar!Manley Peterson rocks like Gibraltar!Manley Peterson rocks like Gibraltar!Manley Peterson rocks like Gibraltar!Manley Peterson rocks like Gibraltar!Manley Peterson rocks like Gibraltar!Manley Peterson rocks like Gibraltar!Manley Peterson rocks like Gibraltar!Manley Peterson rocks like Gibraltar!Manley Peterson rocks like Gibraltar!Manley Peterson rocks like Gibraltar!

Device: Kindle
Looks great, and sounds great. Congratulations...I'll be checking it out.
Manley Peterson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 12:14 PM   #5
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer
lilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud of

Device: PRS-505
Sweet! I've actually been looking for a nonfiction book on Mallory and Irvine, but this should do quite nicely for now. Downloading!
lilac_jive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 04:11 PM   #6
williemeikle
Are the stars right yet?

Abominable just hit the top 100 in Kindle horror -- not bad for a wee Yeti short story :-)

Tags
creature feature, cryptozoology, everest, monster, yeti