Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 12-26-2012, 07:27 PM   #1
Croptop
Groupie
Croptop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Croptop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Croptop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Croptop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Croptop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Croptop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Croptop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Croptop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Croptop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Croptop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Croptop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Elipsa, Kobo Aura One, Pixel 8 Pro
Should I move my kindle account to .ca or not?

So I see that as of a couple of weeks ago, I can transfer my kindle account to kindle.ca and start being charged in Canadian dollars. I also see in the news thread about this topic that kindle.ca appears to have lower prices than kindle.com if your reported location is in Canada.

I know I'll lose access to periodicals, apps, movies, etc but I don't use any of those so no loss there.

So it would seem that, for me, the ideal option is to switch. But the cynic in me keeps hollering that I'm missing something and I'll regret making the switch.

So how about it? Who has made the switch to kindle.ca? Are you happy? Do you regret the decision? What have I missed?
Croptop is offline   Reply With Quote