Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 03-06-2011, 04:48 PM   #1
Janice Daugharty
Janice Daugharty can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Janice Daugharty can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Janice Daugharty can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Janice Daugharty can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Janice Daugharty can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Janice Daugharty can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Janice Daugharty can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Janice Daugharty can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Janice Daugharty can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Janice Daugharty can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Janice Daugharty can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: none
My title: "The Little Known," by Janice Daugharty

Over many years while writing this novel, I kept the title "Sudden Money.' After all, the money this poor, little black boy finds is sudden, and the theme, to my way of thinking, for so long, was about the effect sudden money can have on a person, how it changes their lives, often not for the best. But as I grew, the novel grew, as I changed, it changed, and one night the title "The Little Known" just popped into my head. The story was about a boy like David in the Holy Bible who rises in strenght and wisdom when his preacher changes his name from Knot to David. The new Knot, David, confronts his giant while defending the giant's abused daughter, one of those southern little white girls that black guys know as no-nos. But it's more, the story is, when Knot is introduced to Martin Luther King, who comes to represent the possiblity of important black men in a world where Knot has only known important white men. Thanks to those of you who have bought and reviewed this novel. You are responsible for sudden rise of this book about sudden money. Thank you, Janice Daugharty
Janice Daugharty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2011, 11:42 PM   #2
Worldwalker
Curmudgeon
Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505
Um, okay, and thanks for telling us your name in the thread title and the post because we might not see your name all over the place ... but if we want to buy this book, where would we buy it? What formats is it available in? Is there actually a way to give you money?
Worldwalker is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
adventure, black power, change, scripture