Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 02-01-2011, 09:18 AM   #1
JJWestendarp
JJWestendarp began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3
Split - Paranormal Suspense for $0.99

Quote:
Erika kills vampires, but not in the usual manner. Her way leaves a body behind, the demon cleansed from the vessel it tried to control. Mitch is a Hunter and Erika's trainer. However, Mitch is ever the traditionalist and focuses more on the physical training and not on Erika's unique ability. Adonis has no qualms about training Erika to use her ability. As long as she uses it to achieve his goals.

Buffalo, New York is a long way from Dallas, where the events surrounding the Spiral X nightclub are fading from memory, but the Eternal War knows no boundaries, and battles aren't always won with a stake to the heart.
Reviews are appreciative:

Miranda from My Eclectic Bookshelf said: "This is definitely worth your time, it is a quick read and one that will leave you wanting more and more..."

Leslie from TicToc Reviews said: "A Novella of enjoyable proportions. Fast paced and delightful."

Available at Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and Smashwords.

Last edited by JJWestendarp; 02-19-2011 at 11:58 AM.
JJWestendarp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 11:59 AM   #2
JJWestendarp

Interested in Spiral X but not quite sure yet? Then check out Split, a novelette set in the same world. At $0.99, I guarantee it's worth your time!
Old 02-20-2011, 05:17 AM   #3
basschick
Wizard
basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
just read a sample of spiral x, and i liked it a lot. i'm sick of cutesy female main characters in urban fantasy or constant sex or romance. your book and your character have balls, metaphorically speaking.

after you have another novel or two out continuing from spiral x (hopefully you'll continue the series), it might be worth giving away the short story to get people hooked. i often buy entire series after a good lead in - in just the last month i read a free short story on my kindle, and ended up buying the author's entire catalog including a pre-ordered novel. also got a free first novel in a series that i'll be buying all the sequels for in the next month.

anyway, just bought smash x - i'm looking forward to reading the rest.

Last edited by basschick; 02-20-2011 at 05:20 AM.
basschick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 07:44 AM   #4
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Please comment on the book that is being Self-Promoted in this thread, as there is a separate thread for each book.

Thank you,
Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 07:04 PM   #5
JJWestendarp

For Read an E-Book Week, Split is once again free! Go HERE to get your copy from Smashwords!
Old 03-12-2011, 08:23 AM   #6
Kiwimick
Addict
Kiwimick can name that ebook in five wordsKiwimick can name that ebook in five wordsKiwimick can name that ebook in five wordsKiwimick can name that ebook in five wordsKiwimick can name that ebook in five wordsKiwimick can name that ebook in five wordsKiwimick can name that ebook in five wordsKiwimick can name that ebook in five wordsKiwimick can name that ebook in five wordsKiwimick can name that ebook in five wordsKiwimick can name that ebook in five words

Device: Sony PRS650
Many thanks JJ just picked it up, looks interesting
Kiwimick is offline   Reply With Quote