Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 08-30-2012, 04:06 PM   #16
WillysJeepMan
Guru
WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, KFHD7, GTab 8.4 Pro, iPadAir 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluribus View Post
Maybe they could offer one year (or six months) of free Prime with every Kindle Fire.
This is more likely.
WillysJeepMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 01:09 PM   #17
cHex
Zealot
cHex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cHex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cHex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cHex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cHex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cHex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cHex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cHex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cHex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cHex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cHex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard (K3)
I am a Prime member. I routinely purchase small doo-dads on Amazon.com, saving myself a trip to the store at least, and more likely a hunt for what I am looking at (brand, color, price) at several stores--then get the item the next day at no extra charge.

I also keep an eye on the Kindle lending library and use my Prime benefits to borrow good books for some free reading.

On top of those two factors, I also have a media streaming device attached to my television and a smartphone, and watch shows for free from Amazon's Prime video library.

I feel like my savings in gas and shipping alone pay for my Prime membership, and the free access to Kindle books and streaming movies are just gravy.
cHex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 04:32 PM   #18
Rebecca_06
Rebecca_06 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluribus View Post
Maybe they could offer one year (or six months) of free Prime with every Kindle Fire.
I could have sworn I read somewhere that the new Kindle Fires come with an optional month long trial of Prime. I can't remember where I saw that, though, so I might be imagining things.
Rebecca_06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 04:35 PM   #19
GA Russell
Montreal wins Grey Cup!
GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Kindles 10 & 4 and jetBook Lite
Rebecca, last November I bought a space heater from Amazon for $150 and was offered a free month of Prime, so it wouldn't surprise me if you read somewhere that something as expensive as a Fire would get you the offer too.
GA Russell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 04:59 AM   #20
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebecca_06 View Post
I could have sworn I read somewhere that the new Kindle Fires come with an optional month long trial of Prime. I can't remember where I saw that, though, so I might be imagining things.
Quote:
Free Month of Amazon Prime

If you haven't tried Amazon Prime in the past, we'll give you a free month. Experience what millions of members already enjoy: unlimited streaming of hit movies and TV episodes, reading a Kindle book a month for free, and Free Two-Day Shipping on millions of items. We think it's the best bargain in the history of shopping, and we hope you do too.
Keep in mind that this free offer is only available to people who have never had Prime before. If you've had a free trial or paid subscription before, you don't qualify.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
amazon, free, kindle