Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Apple Devices

Notices

Old 02-09-2010, 12:05 AM   #1
sianon
Addict
sianon will become famous soon enoughsianon will become famous soon enoughsianon will become famous soon enoughsianon will become famous soon enoughsianon will become famous soon enoughsianon will become famous soon enough

Device: Sony 500, Bebook, Kindle, Eco reader Drs and soon the Archos 9
Iphone upgrade

I just synced my Iphone and installed the latest OS upgrade. much to my surprise when the upgrade completed and the phone restarted, I found that it mounted as a portable storage device. It will be interestign to see what E-Book reader APP developers wil make of this new feauture.
sianon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 06:44 AM   #2
Bremen Cole
Wizard
Bremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with others

Device: iPad
Downloading now

Mine mounts as a camera, and I can look at the photo's on it. I will be interested to see what this update does.... thanks!
Bremen Cole is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-09-2010, 07:11 AM   #3
Bremen Cole
Wizard
Bremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with others

Device: iPad
No difference in mine, still mounts like a camera.... maybe some setting I have messed up.... oh well.
Bremen Cole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 06:39 PM   #4
sianon
Addict
sianon will become famous soon enoughsianon will become famous soon enoughsianon will become famous soon enoughsianon will become famous soon enoughsianon will become famous soon enoughsianon will become famous soon enough

Device: Sony 500, Bebook, Kindle, Eco reader Drs and soon the Archos 9
I can't save anything to it, but it is a definate change to how it previously mounted. Took me pretty much by surprise and left me wonderign about the potential for app development.
sianon is offline   Reply With Quote