Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 10-27-2009, 01:22 AM   #16
Yar-PocketBooker
Fanatic
Yar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: PocketBooks and Onyxes and anything E-Ink...
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaraD View Post
Any chance of US pricing information being available sooner than the units? The 302 looks just like I have been waiting for an e-book reader to be like. The page turn buttons are great for their size & location and so is the D-pad. I look forward to more information being released on how it works (circular motion like an iPod, or just up-down-right-left). Netronix did well with the design of this unit and I look forward to seeing the PocketBook firmware on it.

And I remember reading a rumor that PocketBook may be adding Adobe ePub for DRM. Is that true, or not? I cannot find where I read it so I may very well be wrong.

Thank you!
Yes, the Adobe DRM EPUB will be added, hopefully, by the end of this year.
Regarding the pricing for 302 - the point is that this device did not launch in Ukraine yet (the home country for PBs), they are waiting for the first shipment. I'm working on the second shipment being made to the US.
Yar-PocketBooker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 10:42 AM   #17
SaraD
Groupie
SaraD plays well with othersSaraD plays well with othersSaraD plays well with othersSaraD plays well with othersSaraD plays well with othersSaraD plays well with othersSaraD plays well with othersSaraD plays well with othersSaraD plays well with othersSaraD plays well with othersSaraD plays well with others

Device: Sony 650, Basic Kindle 7th generation
Okay - thank you. I had thought it was as far along as the 360 so I will revise my expectations to better match reality. Oh well.

Good luck getting the shipment or at least part of it.
SaraD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 07:36 PM   #18
Yar-PocketBooker
Fanatic
Yar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animals

To everybody interested in the topic of this thread: please visit one of the neighbouring threads: PB360 is AVAILABLE IN USA! (and, the truth to the matter is that the inventory is melting.... specially, ivory ones... who might thought!)
Old 11-06-2009, 07:39 PM   #19
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yar-PocketBooker View Post
To everybody interested in the topic of this thread: please visit one of the neighbouring threads: PB360 is AVAILABLE IN USA! (and, the truth to the matter is that the inventory is melting.... specially, ivory ones... who might thought!)
well, the ivory ones are so pretty.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 12:18 AM   #20
Yar-PocketBooker
Fanatic

Zelda... you are right... and you know what - girls keep ordering namely them, ivory ones))) I will (very) soon run out of ivories, but some blacks are still there)) Guys, come'n!