Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Apple Devices

Notices

Old 04-12-2010, 10:58 PM   #1
scottjl
Reader of Books
scottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with others

Device: none
opera mini approved

Wow. Are they building snowmen in Hell? Never expected this one, but Opera Mini has been approved for the iPhone. Hope an iPad version is not far behind.

http://www.engadget.com/2010/04/12/o...able-for-free/
scottjl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 11:05 PM   #2
Houndx
Groupie
Houndx doesn't litterHoundx doesn't litter

Device: A81 MID, Dell Streak
Saw that and I'm hoping for an iPad version too - with real tabs
Houndx is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-12-2010, 11:39 PM   #3
scottjl
Reader of Books
scottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with others

Device: none
Trying it out on my iPad right now. Blazing fast but doesnt use full screen. Sure hope there is an iPad version in the works!
scottjl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 05:59 AM   #4
Javed
Grand Sorcerer
Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO, iPod Touch, PRS-650
Been waiting for this to be approved. Just downloaded it for my Touch. Seems faster than Safari for loading up pages. Pleased with it so far! I still have to try out all the features though.
Javed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 11:45 AM   #5
Tamara
Evangelist
Tamara once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Tamara once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Tamara once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Tamara once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Tamara once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Tamara once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Tamara once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Tamara once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Tamara once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Tamara once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Tamara once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: iPhone
I was very disappointed in it on my iPhone. First, it's insanely slow starting up. Two, you have to download Opera to your computer to use Opera link. Three, I downloaded Opera and activated Opera Link. Fourth, Opera Link did not sync my bookmarks to Opera Mini. It's kind of disappointing and I was a huge fan of Opera at one time.
Tamara is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert