Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Writers' Corner

Notices

Old 09-13-2009, 12:38 PM   #16
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moejoe View Post
Sometimes I feel that way, there's so much stuff to read, so much more than even a year ago when I didn't know about Feedbooks and have my 505. I'm not complaining, I have all kinds of great fiction on my liseuse, and I'm discovering new writers every day. And the big bonus, I'm not watching as much television
i know, and yet ironically i still manage to complain when i can't find a particular book as an ebook.

actually, if i just cut out my time on the forum completely i could probably read about 10 times what i do now... hm...
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009, 12:42 PM   #17
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Yea! More stories to read!

Moejoe. I can't wait to tuck into these as today is NFL kickoff weekend. My son is here and guess what will be on the telly? So I will be reading.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-13-2009, 12:46 PM   #18
Moejoe
Banned
Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.

Device: Coffin
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreams View Post
Yea! More stories to read!

Moejoe. I can't wait to tuck into these as today is NFL kickoff weekend. My son is here and guess what will be on the telly? So I will be reading.
for reading, and I hope you enjoy Who does your son support? I'm a Bears fan myself
Moejoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009, 01:28 PM   #19
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
for reading, and I hope you enjoy Who does your son support? I'm a Bears fan myself
My son--Raiders
My uncle--(only 10 yrs older than me)-- 49ers
My mom--everyone as she just loves all sports
My dad--watches whether he wants to or not as during games, mom controls the remote to the TV.

Thank goodness we all have our own homes as I avoid sports.. too much while growing up I think.

Doesn't Kaz have family that are coaches.
Old 09-13-2009, 01:31 PM   #20
Moe The Cat
Bear Melt
Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Google Pixel 6, Moto G9 Power (both with Fbreader) & Kindle PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
... if i just cut out my time on the forum completely i could probably read about 10 times what i do now ...
Noooooo!!!! I'm sure this "reading" thing is just a passing fad ... stick with posting, it's the way of the future ...
Moe The Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-13-2009, 01:31 PM   #21
Moejoe
Banned
Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.

Device: Coffin
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreams View Post
My son--Raiders
My uncle--(only 10 yrs older than me)-- 49ers
My mom--everyone as she just loves all sports
My dad--watches whether he wants to or not as during games, mom controls the remote to the TV.

Thank goodness we all have our own homes as I avoid sports.. too much while growing up I think.

Doesn't Kaz have family that are coaches.
Yeah, I think Kaz has a sports coach relative. I want to say it's the New Orleans Saints, but I think that's probably wrong.
Moejoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009, 01:32 PM   #22
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moe The Cat View Post
Noooooo!!!! I'm sure this "reading" thing is just a passing fad ... stick with posting, it's the way of the future ...
don't worry, i don't have the moral fortitude for it ("oh ye of little willpower" and all that).
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009, 05:37 PM   #23
dreams
It's about the umbrella

Quote:
Yeah, I think Kaz has a sports coach relative. I want to say it's the New Orleans Saints, but I think that's probably wrong.
I think it's Bengals and the Saints.. will have to find her post about them.

Just finished "This is Paradise" and love those two old people. I could picture their escapades in my mind.
Old 09-14-2009, 03:11 PM   #24
dreams
It's about the umbrella

I just read, "Telephones". Now, I understand about phone booths.

Old 09-15-2009, 01:07 PM   #25
columbus
Wizard
columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Prs 650, 505
Thanks Moejoe - but I just can't keep up with you - will have to give up sleeping.
columbus is offline   Reply With Quote