Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > News

Notices

Old 09-01-2009, 07:22 AM   #16
LDBoblo
Wizard
LDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcover

Device: Kindle 3 WiFi, Sony PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by AprilHare View Post
OK, when is Kinokuniya coming out with a ebook reader?
And Muji probably...and is Sears still in the game?
LDBoblo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 11:12 AM   #17
Penforhire
Wizard
Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage & iPhone 7+
That's odd. The white plastic cover has a separate clear cover/sleeve? It needs a condom?
Penforhire is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-01-2009, 12:01 PM   #18
Faenad
Ad astra per aspera
Faenad will become famous soon enoughFaenad will become famous soon enoughFaenad will become famous soon enoughFaenad will become famous soon enoughFaenad will become famous soon enoughFaenad will become famous soon enoughFaenad will become famous soon enough

Device: PRS-505, PRS-300 & HTC HD2
If you don't need the dictionary function this reader seems a bad choice with this useless keyboard.

But I'm happy to see Iriver enter the market, as I'm a fan of their PMP Product. My ages old Iriver Mp3 player still have a better sound than all the others competitors I tried.
Faenad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 12:14 PM   #19
Hellmark
Wizard
Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nokia N800, PRS-505, Nook STR Glowlight, Kindle 3
It interests me for use with encyclopedias.
Hellmark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 09:44 PM   #20
cutegigi
cutegigi began at the beginning.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidlt View Post
Could you give more details about those services? And are they quite good to trust?
DHL have this kind of services called borderlinx. (http://www.borderlinx.com). I used their service before, and can highly recommend it. (not to europe though, i live in Singapore, but basically required this kind of services for US purchases.).
Received their latest flayer not so long ago that they just reduce their shipping charges to Europe, so maybe a good time to try ?

ps: sorry for hijacking the thread, just trying to help.
cutegigi is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-02-2009, 07:13 AM   #21
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by GA Russell View Post
Let's nag the moderators for a new forum!

Don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 03:26 PM   #22
woodie
woodie began at the beginning.

Device: PRS-505 ( but broken..)
축하드려요.
I really want your review.
Maybe I`ll order prs-600 soon, too. ( my prs-505 was broken.)
and let me know about custom tax.
woodie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 11:40 AM   #23
mtravellerh
book creator
mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360°
Found a few new pics !

A new german story, too, but nothing we didn't know already!
mtravellerh is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
iriver