Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Writers' Corner

Notices

Old 10-13-2013, 09:58 AM   #1
DaveinJapan
Enthusiast
DaveinJapan invented the internet.DaveinJapan invented the internet.DaveinJapan invented the internet.DaveinJapan invented the internet.DaveinJapan invented the internet.DaveinJapan invented the internet.DaveinJapan invented the internet.DaveinJapan invented the internet.DaveinJapan invented the internet.DaveinJapan invented the internet.DaveinJapan invented the internet.

Device: iPhone
Question Ebook Competition Recommendations?

I was looking into some writing competitions, just for fun and to see what was out there, and was wondering if anyone had any experience with such things. I guess I'm looking for online, ebook only excellence awards for the most part, and I found quite a few. Unfortunately it looks like I just missed the 2013 Writer's Digest contest, but I wonder if there are other comparable ones out there. Preferably ones that won't completely break the bank lol.

Anyone familiar with any good contests?
DaveinJapan is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
competition, contests, writing