Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 03-10-2014, 11:54 AM   #1
kyrilson
Fanatic
kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Voyage, Oasis, Kobo Glo HD,iPad Pro, Sony 350 and T2
Kindle DX

Item is withdrawn. Going to sell on Ebay. Not sure how to change the title.

Hi all,

I am selling a Kindle DX with a M-Edge Latitude Case for $100. In good shape.

Please PM me if you're interested.

Thanks

Last edited by kyrilson; 03-12-2014 at 03:39 PM. Reason: Withdrawing item for sale
kyrilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2014, 03:24 PM   #2
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
NOTE TO ALL MEMBERS:

Please read the STICKY, which is directed toward ALL careful Members of MobileRead.

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2014, 06:30 PM   #3
kyrilson
Fanatic
kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Um. Wow.

I have been a member here for a while. Why would I want to scam anyone here?

Wow. Flabbergasted. I've never encountered such an unwelcome post like that.

I promise there is no scamming going on here.

Who is the owner of this board? I would like to send him/her an email on how offensive this post by Dr. Drib was.
Old 03-10-2014, 08:47 PM   #4
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyrilson View Post
Um. Wow.

I have been a member here for a while. Why would I want to scam anyone here?

Wow. Flabbergasted. I've never encountered such an unwelcome post like that.

I promise there is no scamming going on here.

Who is the owner of this board? I would like to send him/her an email on how offensive this post by Dr. Drib was.

What part of the sticky are you failing to understand?

Here it is again:

"I will post this (in green below), when a Member has less than 50 posts and/or has been a Member of MobileRead for less than six months:"

And:

"We are not impugning the character of ANY OP, but a few Members have lost money in dealing with the "less-than-honest" amongst us."

If you have an issue with your personal attack against me, then I suggest you use your finger and click the "REPORT" button.

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2014, 09:06 PM   #5
kyrilson
Fanatic

No personal attack, just flabbergasted.

Been on here over a year, the devices I'm selling are listed under my Device: inventory to the left.

I highly doubt anyone would play the long con of getting an account set up a year in advance, posting sporadically on different threads for a year, in order to try to con someone out of a measly $100.
Old 03-10-2014, 09:07 PM   #6
Glorfindel
Force-Aware Elf
Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4 w/SO
don't get offended so easily, it wasn't personal. like he said he'll post that on the off chance that there were bad intentions... You know how it is, one bad thing happens to the wrong person and they'll ruin it for everyone
Glorfindel is offline   Reply With Quote