Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 01-18-2008, 12:44 PM   #16
ctitanic
Enthusiast
ctitanic is on a distinguished road

Device: Samsug Q1 UMPC
Shipped! Ordered 12/13, shipped 1/18, Expected in my house 1/22!
ctitanic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2008, 12:52 PM   #17
BillZ
BillZ began at the beginning.

Device: Mobireader on Windows Mobile
Not sipped yet, but an ESD of 25 Jan, from the email. Can't cancel or change the order, either!
BillZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2008, 03:39 AM   #18
GatorDeb
Evangelist
GatorDeb , Klaatu Barada Niktu!GatorDeb , Klaatu Barada Niktu!GatorDeb , Klaatu Barada Niktu!GatorDeb , Klaatu Barada Niktu!GatorDeb , Klaatu Barada Niktu!GatorDeb , Klaatu Barada Niktu!GatorDeb , Klaatu Barada Niktu!GatorDeb , Klaatu Barada Niktu!GatorDeb , Klaatu Barada Niktu!GatorDeb , Klaatu Barada Niktu!GatorDeb , Klaatu Barada Niktu!

Device: PW2 + HDX 8.9
That's weird, mine is being shipped USPS. Amazon products usually ship UPS. Well, it's on its way!
GatorDeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2008, 12:43 PM   #19
mateo
Enthusiast
mateo began at the beginning.

Device: Palm Zire71
i think it's wrong for amazon to put "out of stock" in little tiny print. I didn't even realize that it was out of stock when I purchased it. now i'm bummed. i just bought it yesterday but probably won't have it for 2 months.
mateo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 12:00 PM   #20
badgoodDeb
Grand Sorcerer
badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palms, K1-4s, iPads, iPhones, KV, KO1
Ordered 12/31, got a "shipping" notice today. UPS, possibly delivery by Friday 2/1. Wheee!
badgoodDeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 12:20 PM   #21
carld
Wizard
carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by baddorfdeb View Post
Ordered 12/31, got a "shipping" notice today. UPS, possibly delivery by Friday 2/1. Wheee!
Oh boy! That's only a week before I ordered.

Carl
carld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 10:08 PM   #22
hartsfieldl1
hartsfieldl1 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle, Ipad, Ipod Touch, Droid
Kindle shipping

I wanted to let those waiting know that I received a shipping order today for the Kindle I ordered on Dec. 31. It should be in my hands on Feb. 1
hartsfieldl1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 12:59 AM   #23
snookums
Connoisseur
snookums doesn't littersnookums doesn't litter

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by hartsfieldl1 View Post
I wanted to let those waiting know that I received a shipping order today for the Kindle I ordered on Dec. 31. It should be in my hands on Feb. 1
I ordered on the 31st but have still not received a shipping notice. I also changed the credit card to be used for payment a few days after ordering. Does that reset your shipping date? I thought that only happened when changing the shipping method.
snookums is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 03:16 AM   #24
snookums
Connoisseur
snookums doesn't littersnookums doesn't litter

Device: Kindle
Nevermind. I got my email too. The mail server was just on the fritz. Woot!
snookums is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2008, 03:10 PM   #25
Zoot
Connoisseur
Zoot began at the beginning.

Device: Amazon Kindle
Kindle #2 arriving today (Feb 1st) ordered Dec 28th I believe.

Z.
Zoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 07:37 AM   #26
jacksonunit
Sand Bender
jacksonunit turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.jacksonunit turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.jacksonunit turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.jacksonunit turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.jacksonunit turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.jacksonunit turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.jacksonunit turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.jacksonunit turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.jacksonunit turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.jacksonunit turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.jacksonunit turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.

Device: Kindle1/iPhone/iPad/Droid/KindleDX/Kindle 3G/Kindle Touch/Kindle Fire
I ordered on 1/28.
The first thing to change was my shipping status. The order status is still promising the email to let me know when it is shipping. I have not got that yet and my bank account has not been pinched yet either but the shipping status is as below...

Shipment #1: Shipping Soon We are preparing these items for shipment and this portion of your order cannot be canceled or changed. Need information on returning an item?

Shipping estimate:February 26, 2008 - March 11, 2008
Delivery estimate:February 28, 2008 - March 13, 2008

jacksonunit is offline   Reply With Quote