Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 09-02-2009, 12:58 PM   #1
jedavis1
Zealot
jedavis1 doesn't litterjedavis1 doesn't litter

Device: Sony PRS-505
Default view format

It used to be that when I selected a book and clicked on "View" it would pop up the LRF book, now when I click it, it pops up the original RTF file that I had started with... anyway to change the default format to LRF?
jedavis1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 01:27 PM   #2
itimpi
Wizard
itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-950, iphone/ipad (Marvin/iBooks/QuickReader)
I find that I only get the RTF file popped up if I do not have an ePub/LRF version of a book.
itimpi is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-02-2009, 02:33 PM   #3
jedavis1
Zealot
jedavis1 doesn't litterjedavis1 doesn't litter

Device: Sony PRS-505
Most books I have, I have converted to LRF after formatting in Word and saving as RTF. So most of my books, I have LRF/ePub and RTF in Calibre, when I just click the "view" button, it always pulls up the RTF file in Word (default RTF application).
jedavis1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 06:00 PM   #4
user_none
Sigil & calibre developer
user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR
You have two options. Use view specific format form the view drop down. Or click preferences and order the formats in your preferred order. If the preferred order is not being honored (epub and/or lrf are already before rtf) open a ticket at http://calibre.kovidgoyal.net/query and I'll fix it.
user_none is offline   Reply With Quote