Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Devices

Notices

Old 05-17-2011, 03:55 PM   #1
kaya2007
kaya2007 began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-505
Books by Date problem

Please forgive me if I'm asking in the wrong forum but I've been trying to find a solution to a little problem I've been having with my sony 505 and Calibre.

For the last few Calibre versions I have found that after adding books to my reader every book is showing as being added on todays date in the Books by Date section on my reader.
The dates for each book on Calibre are all correct so I don't know if this is a problem with my reader or Calibre. It's only started since the last few versions of Calibre.

I never alter any settings on the Calibre updates and have never had this problem before. I'm not very pc savy so although I've tried reading through the forums for a week or so I can't find any mention of a similar problem.

Any help would be much appreciated.
Love
Kaya
kaya2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 04:35 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
When a book is sent to a SONY reader the date that is shown for it is the date it was sent to the reader. I dont maintain the SONY driver in calibre so I can't be a 100% sure of this, you'll have to wait for chaley (who does maintain it) to return.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-18-2011, 01:29 PM   #3
kaya2007
kaya2007 began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-505
Thank you for taking the time to reply. Sorry about posting in the wrong place as well
love
Kaya
kaya2007 is offline   Reply With Quote