Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 05-15-2009, 01:15 PM   #1
nigeldodd
nigeldodd began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS 505
Hi

Hi to Everyone in this forum. I bought my wife a Sony PR 505 last september. She has enjoyed using it and has also enjoyed the attention she gets when reading it on trains/planes whilst travelling for work. We have been very disappointed with the Waterstones web site as you cannot search for ebooks by author. Will have a look at the download section to see if there is anything that catches her eye to read.

thanks

nigel
nigeldodd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 06:00 PM   #2
Curly
I need a holiday!
Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: PRS-505, ipod touch
Hi nigel and welcome to MobileRead!

Yes, Waterstones is a very frustrating site to use. She might also try WH Smith, Fictionwise and Books on Board. Feedbooks also has a excellent selection of free ebooks. Check out this thread for other ideas -- https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=43794
Curly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 08:20 PM   #3
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi nigel and welcome to MobileRead
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 11:14 PM   #4
kelly1010
Book Addict!
kelly1010 can extract oil from cheesekelly1010 can extract oil from cheesekelly1010 can extract oil from cheesekelly1010 can extract oil from cheesekelly1010 can extract oil from cheesekelly1010 can extract oil from cheesekelly1010 can extract oil from cheesekelly1010 can extract oil from cheese

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPod Touch, Kindle 3G + Wi-Fi
Hi,

What genre of books does your wife enjoy reading? I've had alot of luck with BooksonBoard, and I also frequently use the Sony ebook store. I've also got quite a few books from the library. Hope she can find some books that she likes soon.
kelly1010 is offline   Reply With Quote