Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 06-18-2009, 06:53 AM   #1
rfog
Guru
rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lots of eInk devices and iOS stuff
What is "Kindle DX Upgrade Letter"?

I've just pending that document in my delivery status. However I cannot download because I'm in Europe.

I suppose all DX owners had received one.

Can someone publish here or at least tell us what it says?

Thanks.
rfog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 08:02 AM   #2
sirbruce
Provocateur
sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch, Kindle 2, Kindle DX, iPhone 3GS
Dear <name>,

We noticed that you previously registered a Kindle to this account, and we thank you for your new Kindle purchase. The following steps will help you wirelessly download your existing books to your device as well as transfer your subscriptions and current Kindle e-mail address (used to receive personal documents) to your new Kindle.

To download your Kindle books, make sure your wireless in [sic] turned on, and open Archived Items from the Home screen. Your past book purchases will be listed and can be re-downloaded whenever you want for free.

If you wish to transfer subscriptions or a Kindle e-mail address use the 5-way controller to click the link below:

Transfer subscriptions or Kindle e-mail address [I've not included the actual link; but it's the similar to the transfer screen from the Manage Your Kindle page.]

You can also vist the Manage Your Kindle page on Amazon.com from your PC or Mac to download books, transfer subscriptions or change your Kindle e-mail address.

Thank you and happy reading.

The Amazon Kindle Team
sirbruce is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-18-2009, 09:30 AM   #3
rfog
Guru
rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lots of eInk devices and iOS stuff
Thank you very much!
rfog is offline   Reply With Quote