Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 11-22-2011, 10:53 AM   #1
requiem_mortis
requiem_mortis began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
Collection Problem

I have created a collection on 'Internal Memory' however I can't add any content to it or delete it.

All the add content 'buttons' are greyed out

I have a collection on SD Card that works fine, I can add remove and even delete that one.

Can anyone help me to resolve this
requiem_mortis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 12:39 PM   #2
Bookworm_Girl
E-reader Enthusiast
Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3; Kobo Aura One; iPad Mini 5
How did you create the collection? On the T1 directly? In the Sony Reader desktop software and then sync to the T1? Tags on your books in calibre?
Bookworm_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-22-2011, 09:16 PM   #3
Shopaholic
Cockatoo Mom!
Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, Kobo: A1, Clara, Libra 2, iPad Pro 11, iPad Mini
It sounds like through the Sony Reader desktop program because they're greyed out. That doesn't happen if they're created on the device itself.
Shopaholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 11:08 PM   #4
MsD
MsD will become famous soon enoughMsD will become famous soon enoughMsD will become famous soon enoughMsD will become famous soon enoughMsD will become famous soon enoughMsD will become famous soon enough

Device: Sony PRS300,Sony PRS T1,Nexus 7
Are the books stored on the SD card ? Only books stored on the reader can be added to an internal memory collection , and books on the SD card can only be in a collection on the card .
MsD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 06:19 AM   #5
requiem_mortis
requiem_mortis began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
The collection was created directly on the T1 to internal memory...greyed out options refer to the T1 not reader or Calibre software.

I deleted the books.db from the internal memory to remove it. Then did a full shut down and restart I can now create useable internal memory collections.

Thanks for your responses
requiem_mortis is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert