Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 04-23-2009, 11:45 PM   #1
lisreed
Addict
lisreed is no ebook tyro.lisreed is no ebook tyro.lisreed is no ebook tyro.lisreed is no ebook tyro.lisreed is no ebook tyro.lisreed is no ebook tyro.lisreed is no ebook tyro.lisreed is no ebook tyro.lisreed is no ebook tyro.lisreed is no ebook tyro.

Device: Nook GlowLight 3
Noreve case for kindle 2

I just received my ocean blue noreve case today and really like it. These cases come in many colors- something like 18 I think. I bought mine direct off the amazon site. The digitized photos on there website are a bit off. The color of my case looks different but I like it better than the photo. It is a deep medium blue. The case holds the kindle with "rails" that slide in by the spine. One on the top, bottom and right side. It is a great fit and the kindle could not possibly fall out. It gives the kindle that clean look that the amazon case has with hinges. No straps holding the kindle in that can be distracting for some people. This case is entirely leather. The inside has a black leather. The case folds back flat and is as slim as the amazon case and feels about the same weight. The only thing I don't like about it is it has a travel wallet that I could care less about but since I love everything else about it that's ok. I had tried the m-edge GO jacket but I didn't like the side straps, thought the case was too stiff and heavy. This case is sturdy but has a soft feel to it. It is nicely padded and protective. Also on the back is some mesh to protect the speaker cut outs.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0050.JPG
Views:	511
Size:	397.3 KB
ID:	28002   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0051.JPG
Views:	625
Size:	450.8 KB
ID:	28003   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0053.JPG
Views:	607
Size:	357.5 KB
ID:	28004   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0054.JPG
Views:	601
Size:	371.3 KB
ID:	28005   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0057.JPG
Views:	586
Size:	387.4 KB
ID:	28006  

Last edited by lisreed; 04-23-2009 at 11:49 PM.
lisreed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 05:30 PM   #2
Skydog
Wizard
Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Elipsa 2E, Sage, Forma, Libra 2, Clara 2E, Kindle Oasis3, Voyage
Thank you for the detailed review. It is indeed beautiful as are all of Noreve's products.

Do you find the travel wallet/card holder a bit bulky? It would be nice if they offered that feature as an option for those of us that prefer a simple cover.

Thanks again for taking the time to post.
Skydog is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-24-2009, 05:57 PM   #3
lisreed
Addict
lisreed is no ebook tyro.lisreed is no ebook tyro.lisreed is no ebook tyro.lisreed is no ebook tyro.lisreed is no ebook tyro.lisreed is no ebook tyro.lisreed is no ebook tyro.lisreed is no ebook tyro.lisreed is no ebook tyro.lisreed is no ebook tyro.

Device: Nook GlowLight 3
The travel wallet adds a little bulk but not much.Its a slim case. I just don't personally like it. Under it is another pocket which would have been plenty for my taste. And I don't think its a good idea to put credit cards in it and have it touch the screen. But I just like a simple looking case but everything else is very nice about this case and I really like having a blue case so I can live with it.
lisreed is offline   Reply With Quote