Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 04-10-2015, 02:48 PM   #316
CrazyCoder
Zealot
CrazyCoder ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CrazyCoder ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CrazyCoder ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CrazyCoder ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CrazyCoder ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CrazyCoder ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CrazyCoder ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CrazyCoder ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CrazyCoder ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CrazyCoder ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CrazyCoder ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis (10th gen), Kobo Libra 2, Onyx Leaf2 Black
There is no keyboard support in this version.
CrazyCoder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2015, 02:58 PM   #317
Cyphox
Connoisseur
Cyphox exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverCyphox exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverCyphox exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverCyphox exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverCyphox exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverCyphox exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverCyphox exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverCyphox exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverCyphox exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverCyphox exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverCyphox exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcover

Device: Kindle 4 NT
awwh, thats a pity. anyway, thanks for the quick answer and of course, for this great piece of software!
Cyphox is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-26-2015, 09:44 PM   #318
Katherine12
Katherine12 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3
Hey, I noticed that images packaged with Kindle Comic Converter into a mobi don't render properly in CoolReader3. Is bad image rendering a known bug?
Katherine12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2015, 10:52 PM   #319
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Bad rendering of graphics on a K3?

"Bad" as in what way? (attach a screenshot if you can)

Has the screen ever been replaced in that K3?
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2015, 09:23 AM   #320
Katherine12

This screen has never been replaced, and the images render properly in the normal kindle reader. It seems to render black as white in images.

And it seems alt-shift-g doesn't work in CoolReader, making it tough to get the screenshot. Has the keybinding for screenshots been changed?

Last edited by Katherine12; 06-27-2015 at 09:32 AM.
Advert
Old 06-27-2015, 09:38 AM   #321
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Negative images.
Hmm...
That seems familar, but it was a long time ago.
See if the master wiki index for the K3 is any help to finding what this is.
Old 06-27-2015, 09:49 AM   #322
Katherine12

It's not fully negative. Just black to white, which makes patches and speckles of white in images where it shouldn't be.

Here, I screenshotted the native reader and used my phone to take a picture of the same page open in Coolreader.

Native Reader: https://i.imgur.com/XBspsZG.gif

CoolReader: https://i.imgur.com/3IIDxeK.jpg

EDIT: And upon further investigation, epubs made with Kindle Comic Converter render just fine. It's only mobi files that are an issue.

Last edited by Katherine12; 06-28-2015 at 09:16 AM.
Old 11-15-2015, 05:27 PM   #323
manojknaikade
manojknaikade began at the beginning.

Device: kindle 4.1.1
Is it possible to change thecrengine.page.margin.bottom in cr3.ini for a value more than 300? My kindle(4NT) display is broken at bottom.
[Oversized image removed by moderator]

Last edited by eschwartz; 11-16-2015 at 12:37 AM.
manojknaikade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2015, 12:37 AM   #324
eschwartz
Ex-Helpdesk Junkie
eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Beaten Path, USA, Roundworld, This Side of Infinity
Device: Kindle Touch fw5.3.7 (Wifi only)
Moderator Notice

Please take a few moments to read our Posting Guidelines, in particular the part about the maximum image size allowed (600x600 pixels). Images that violate those guidelines will be deleted.

Feel free to update your original post with an appropriately-resized image, or use our attachments feature (in the Go Advanced reply mode).

Thanks.
eschwartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2016, 10:32 AM   #325
mixedbag
Enthusiast
mixedbag began at the beginning.

Device: none
Cool reader starts and shows blank screen and then returns home screen on PW2

Is cool reader still working on PW2? I have managed to install cool reader not as a kual extension but as a mobi file. When i click to open it, it starts displays a clean white window and then automatically returns the kindle home screen.

I am just looking for an alternative reader for KO Reader hence i am looking for cool reader to be installed.

If there is other alternative reader to run on jailbreak PW2 5.6.5 let me know please.
mixedbag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2016, 03:01 PM   #326
eschwartz
Ex-Helpdesk Junkie
eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Beaten Path, USA, Roundworld, This Side of Infinity
Device: Kindle Touch fw5.3.7 (Wifi only)
KOReader

It also has its own dedicated subforum.
eschwartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2016, 08:37 PM   #327
RbnJrg
Wizard
RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4 NT
How can I select links in CoolReader in Kindle 4NT? Many thanks in advance for any answer you can give me.
RbnJrg is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2016, 11:01 AM   #328
Vicente
Vicente began at the beginning.

Device: Paperwhite 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by mixedbag View Post
Is cool reader still working on PW2? I have managed to install cool reader not as a kual extension but as a mobi file. When i click to open it, it starts displays a clean white window and then automatically returns the kindle home screen.

I am just looking for an alternative reader for KO Reader hence i am looking for cool reader to be installed.

If there is other alternative reader to run on jailbreak PW2 5.6.5 let me know please.
Hi, same problem

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GumA0z1-XZM

Last edited by Vicente; 05-26-2016 at 01:08 PM.
Vicente is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2016, 05:06 PM   #329
knc1
Going Viral

KOreader uses CR3, so you have already seen it.
Old 05-27-2016, 01:38 AM   #330
hius07
Wizard
hius07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hius07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hius07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hius07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hius07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hius07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hius07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hius07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hius07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hius07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hius07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2, PW3, PW4, Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicente View Post
Hi, same problem
You can take Coolreader by vlasovsoft, which is ok on 5.6.5.
hius07 is offline   Reply With Quote