Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Apple Devices

Notices

Old 11-12-2010, 10:40 AM   #16
Rob_E
Connoisseur
Rob_E can grok the meaning of the universe.Rob_E can grok the meaning of the universe.Rob_E can grok the meaning of the universe.Rob_E can grok the meaning of the universe.Rob_E can grok the meaning of the universe.Rob_E can grok the meaning of the universe.Rob_E can grok the meaning of the universe.Rob_E can grok the meaning of the universe.Rob_E can grok the meaning of the universe.Rob_E can grok the meaning of the universe.Rob_E can grok the meaning of the universe.

Device: iPod Touch/iPad
Also, lazyartist, your device tag says that your iPad is your only computer, so even if it were possible to buy eBooks via iTunes on a "real" computer, it doesn't seem like you would be able to.
Rob_E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 04:12 PM   #17
Maketso
Maketso began at the beginning.

Device: iPad, iphone
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin527 View Post
hi all,
i thought i had solved the problem (with your help) but for some reason, ipad and iphone will not sync the page I'm reading so that I can pick up either device and start where i last finished. It is so easy with Kindle to jump between but it just doesn't seem to work for books from I tunes. any advice? Thanks...
Hi, Kevin, you say you had received some previous help with iPad, iPhone and syncing. Could you direct me to the thread with that info? I'm trying to sync these devices and using the Kindle app, but it just won't work. thank you!
Maketso is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert