Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 02-18-2018, 03:03 PM   #1
richorlin
richorlin began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Sharing over the internet in version 3

I share my library with several people over the internet (password protected, of course). I Upgraded my v2.85.1 to the current version and several of my users are having trouble navigating the UI. They can't seem to understand you have to choose which library to browse even though there is only one listed.

Is there any way to default to a specific library? Even better, is there anyway to default to the old UI over the web to satisfy these few dummies who are my friends?
richorlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2018, 03:54 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
I believe if you set it in Passwords (those folk get limits )
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-19-2018, 11:07 AM   #3
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Simply bookmark the URL to page that displays the book in the library instead of the home page and share that bookmark with your friends.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote