Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 02-14-2018, 05:07 AM   #16
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
@emmabee - after ticking the box you must click OK or Apply, but you will only see the effect in the book list of the Title sort column is shown.

Its not clear to me what you're trying to do. Maybe your problem is not the same as the OP's problem.

Piggy-backing onto the back of old threads in the calibre forum is not a good idea because of the rapid rate of enhancements and bug fixes.

BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 05:12 AM   #17
emmabee
Connoisseur
emmabee doesn't litteremmabee doesn't litter

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by BetterRed View Post
@emmabee - after ticking the box you must click OK or Apply, but you will only see the effect in the book list of the Title sort column is shown.

Its not clear to me what you're trying to do. Maybe your problem is not the same as the OP's problem.

Piggy-backing onto the back of old threads in the calibre forum is not a good idea because of the rapid rate of enhancements and bug fixes.

BR
See my previous post FIXED thank you so much
emmabee is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-14-2018, 05:17 AM   #18
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by emmabee View Post
See my previous post FIXED thank you so much
That's good, but how did you fix 'it'

BR
Old 02-14-2018, 05:25 AM   #19
emmabee
Connoisseur
emmabee doesn't litteremmabee doesn't litter

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by BetterRed View Post
That's good, but how did you fix 'it'

BR
previous post explains all as I said. Bottom of page one
emmabee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 05:30 AM   #20
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)

Ah-ah, I missed your edit

BR
Advert