Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 03-07-2011, 06:18 PM   #1
davidnpauly
Author of Icarus Rising
davidnpauly began at the beginning.

Device: sony prs-600, PB360
Icarus Rising - New Published Fantasy Fiction

HI everyone: My name is David Pauly and I just got published last week! The title of my book is "Icarus Rising".

Icarus is a fantasy fiction story, where a medieval world full of different races of Men, Elves, Dwarves, and Gracies have recently defeated the Terrible Dark Lord, Magnar. Now each race is trying to keep their lands and skills for themselves while expanding into each other's territory. Each race of people believes that not only are they acting in their own self interest, but in the best interests of the entire world. Conflict quickly grows within and without of each race creating a complex world of intermeshing alliances and relationships. War threaten to break out when multiple assassinations explode across the City of Westmen, nearly killing crown prince Alfrahil. Who is to blame for these dastardly attacks?

Please read and find out. Also, you can visit my webpage at davidpauly.com and check out the blogs, artwork, and everything else. I am totally new to all this and would love your input and comments, both good and bad. I would also like to be able to find your books and comment on them. I am a trial lawyer by day job and if there is any thing that I can do to help any of you, drop me a line and I will see what I can do.

Cheers!
David N Pauly
davidnpauly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 06:25 PM   #2
davidnpauly
Author of Icarus Rising

My book is now available as Paperback at Amazon.com, BarnesandNoble.com or Blackrosewritingbooks.com (for a discount from the Publisher). It is also available as Kindle ebook at Amazon.com and my wife is developing an ePub version for other devices.

If you are interested in downloading a sample of the book, please visit my website at davidpauly.com or http://www.scribd.com/doc/49795892/D...Rising-Excerpt
Old 03-14-2011, 01:27 PM   #3
davidnpauly
Author of Icarus Rising

Free Ebook Giveaway of Icarus Rising

I’m giving 100% off coupons to download Icarus Rising from Smashwords.com, in a variety of ebook formats, to anyone willing to leave me a review at Amazon, BarnesandNoble.com or on my blog, etc. If you’re interested, just message me via davidpauly.com > Giveaway and I’ll hook you up. Offer ends March 31, 2011. Please feel free to invite your friends to this event.

Contact me via http://www.davidpauly.com

Last edited by davidnpauly; 03-14-2011 at 01:29 PM.